RESOLVED BY REGULATOR - FXCM UK SCAMMED ME In 2400 $ PLEASE HELP ME :'(

Does seem a bit odd that in one breath they say

Your letter addressed discontent within the context of Stop order execution, but does not mention any particular instances. In order to initiate the review of particular trades, you may fill out the form available at FXCM mentioning particular trades (i.e. ticket numbers) where the Stop price was allegedly missed. An inquiry into specifics may not be launched unless specific trades are identified. This the reason why we have only addressed the matter in general terms above.

And then they say that the matter is closed as far as they are concerned.

Have you filled out the form with the ticket numbers for the trades ?

Hmm quite possibly .
Will have to wait for the OP to come back to us and let us know then, also would still like to see the trade details that went wrong posted here.

Yes, you need to follow it up further.

In my opinion, it would be great if you can identify specific order nos. or at least one order that you believe could be perfect examples of manipulation to expose it all. Frankly, only one perfect example (say order) would be more than enough to establish FXCM has the potential and therefore, could manipulate client orders and thereby th funds.

Hi

Dear RP1 You told me before to put photos ( shots ) of my trades , if i will put a PDF of my trades is it good ?

and can i hide my log in number and the name ?

now i sent a complaint To FOS and I'm Waiting The Reply

Thank you

and sorry about the large font last time ...

Thank you

Save the account statement as a PDF

Open the PDF

Hold down the alt key and press printscreen.

Click start type , mspaint.

Hold down ctrl key and press v , that will copy into the paint program the snapshot of your pdf.

Then using the mspaint tools blank out your account number and your personal details.

Save the file as a gif and upload it here.

Make another copy with your account details showing and use paint to highlight the questionable trades. Send that copy along with the trade numbers to FXCM. Quote back to them the part of their email where they asked for specific trade ID numbers.

Hi

Good Evening

After Regards....

before i open a real account in The Forex market i was trading on the demo accounts for 2 years and 8 months i knew every thing about Forex and i was make profit on demo and then i open a micro account with a forex company with 500 $ the profit was great and i have my own strategy never lose maybe only 1% that's if,,,and then i decided to open a standard account with FXCM and thats my Story

FXCM UK Scammed me in 2400 $ USD + the Profit

First before i open a new account i asked them if they have DEALING DESK they said no we no dealing Desk They said No we Do not do this the price and every thing such spreads , and the spreads would not go high and low no its came from the Banks Direct to you i said that's great and then i had account with FXCM uk i funded it with 3600 $ on 1/1/2012 and i start on 2/1/2012 trading with gold i was Making profit until They start Manipulation with spreads they always make it very up and LOW in a second just to hit my close point And They Did not active the Closing point of Ger30 just let it Open even i set the Close point and the Margin CALL closed the Orders because they did not Activate the Closing point ???????????????????? ???????/

they told me maybe you forget to set closing point or maybe a problem with the platform ?????????????

i was trading on FXCM trading Station and they really did and make me lose too much i lost with them from 3600 $ i lost 2400 $ +the profit , and after i doubt that they Manipulation with spreads and the price and the market i asked them in the live chat if they having a dealing desk and see what did they said yes we do what ?? they told me from the first time no we do not have any kind of the dealing desk on the standard accounts and i was trading on Gold and GER 30 they told me oh sorry we have a dealing desk on Gold , Germany 30 , UK100

i told them why you did not tell me before i trade they said sorry a about that we forget ????????????????? forget what ?????

i will file a case against them i want to get my 2400 $ Back That's all i have :(

Now im not trading on their Platform since May 2012

I hope i was here before i open the account with fxcm and read the bad comments about them I contacted with Them many times but in the last they said do what ever u want to do you have nothing ??? no Rights

Please Stay away From Them the will make you lose ur money and they will Always Hit you'r Closing Point to make you lose

I Believe there r anyone can help me to get my money or at least to ready my story for do not have account with them

i dont know how they are listed in NYSE and i know im unlucky for i did not read the bad comment about them and the NEWS about the that NFA Fined FXCM 2 Million $ and about FXCM ordered to pay $6 million more by the CFTC to settle allegations of failure to monitor and maintain its trading systems and In total FXCM will pay over $16.2 million to settle NFA and CFTC’s charges.

View the Link

FXCM ordered to pay $6 million more by the CFTC to settle allegations of failure to monitor and maintain its trading systems | Forex Magnates

Please Help me to Get my Money 2400 $ i do not want the Profit i want my money 2400 $ and for sure you can't have anything against them for they control all the system and the reports they can do what ever they want to Do ................ i hope to go soon to uk to file a case against them To get my money

Thank you

Best Regards

Hi Ayman,

Just noticed this thread. I’m sorry you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your trade audit. While I can't discuss the details of a case publicly due to our client privacy policy, anytime you submit a case for review, the Trade Audit Committee performs a thorough investigation before responding with their resolution. If after the review of by the Trade Audit Committee, and subsequent follow ups by the Compliance department, you are still not satisfied with the resolution then the Financial Ombudsman is the appropriate route you can take.

Jason

Hi all

i will file a case with FPA i hope they can help me to get my money

please help me all

and if still any one want me to send to him the trade history please inform me

Thank you

Best Regards

Back