RESOLVED BY REGULATOR - FXCM UK SCAMMED ME In 2400 $ PLEASE HELP ME :'(

What you're saying is that the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK reviewed your case, and their investigation found no error in FXCM's execution of your trades or the original findings of the Trade Audit Committee.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with this resolution, but I'm going to have to consider this matter closed.

To Make it as a closed issue you here it would be great if you'll attach this investigation docs or at least share it with asstmod

This whole case it being dragged for too long

To Make it as a closed issue you here it would be great if you'll attach this investigation docs or at least share it with asstmod

This whole case it being dragged for too long

Thanks for your suggestion, Eddiger

I've reached out to the AsstModerator to request that this case be closed.

If I understand these rulings correctly, the are sort of confidential, so FXCM can't post the results, but the Ayman1986 could. So far, he hasn't.

My vote is that if he doesn't post them soon, then this should be considered as "Resolved by the Regulator".

Ayman,

I've just emailed you. I'm also posting the request here.

Please either attach the report or send it to me by email. I want to see exactly what it says before making a final decision on this thread.

If I can get a copy, I'll take action based on what it says. If I don't get a copy by the end of next week, I'll have to believe that FXCM's version of events is correct.

Jason - can you please use email. I don't check my PMs that often. Thanks.

Hi All

Thank You All For Help anyway the case is closed by FOS and now i trading forex with a Bank and i'm happy with , no more platform freezing no

more stop point hunting or the stop point do not close the order or close it after a huge -ve ?? , no more huge slippage , no more dealing desk

even when i asked fxcm if they dd or not they said no dd after i lose i asked them again they said yes they dd review the first page in this thread

And by the way i discovered all the problems not from FXCM UK OR FXCM USA , it's from FXCM MENA Of the MIDDLE EAST

You Can googel it AND u will see how many Arab traders complaint from FXCM MENA ,,,,,??!!!

anyway for members asking me to put the final reports and emails from FOS and FXCM i will send it to who ask me to send no problem

And thank you again all for help & sorry for late :)

and sorry about my English language :)

Please check you email or PM

Back