RESOLVED - cannot withdraw from trade24

Thanks Liz for your valuable information, I will try lodge a complaint to this company against trade24 and keep updating this thread.

Hi jiangz,

My name is Jeremy. I work at Trade24 and I would like to assist you with your withdrawal. Please email me at jeremy.h(at)trade-24.com with your account information and I will look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy

update :
Today (23/10/2014) I received a confirmation email from trade24:

"Thank you for your continued interest in Trade24. Your withdrawal has been processed and the
funds have been transferred to you. "
trade24 told me they credit the funds back to my credit card through the below company :
https://www.paymentsupport247.com
it doesn't look like a secure website at all.
Anyway ,I'm waiting to see how long it will take to see the funds appear in my credit card account .

Hi jiangz,

My name is Jeremy. I work at Trade24 and I would like to assist you with your withdrawal. Please email me at jeremy.h(at)trade-24.com with your account information and I will look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy for your kindness .
my account number is 1015811.

Hi jiangz,

I understand that Jennifer has just emailed you that we have processed your withdrawal. You should receive the funds within the next 3-5 business days. I apologize for the long wait on this withdrawal. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

I also noticed that you opened a complaint about this same issue at this link: http://www. tradecomplaint .com/forex/fx-broker/trade24-com-fraudsters-of-trade24-broker-scammed-me_i10074

Is there a way for you to close that one as well as this one?

Thanks!
Jeremy

Hi jiangz,

Your withdrawal was processed and you should receive the funds within 3-5 business days. I apologize for the length of time it took to process your request. Jennifer noted that she emailed you this information recently as well. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Also, I understand that you lodged another complaint on the site tradecomplaint. com. I would really appreciate it if you could close both threads somehow noting that this case has been resolved positively.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Hello Jeremy

Hi jiangz,

Thanks,
Jeremy

Welcome to the forum :D

I apologize for the length of time it took to process your request.
Like the old saying goes: "Better late than never", hopefully all representatives of brokerage firms will one day, not only help to resolve individual cases, but look deeper into the causes behind clients having to use public forums like this, as a last resort for having their issues dealt with, and come up with a better idea that will suit both broker & client.

Good luck
Liz

I agree! Having worked for other brokers in the past, I can tell you that I personally used to look into every client case as deeply as possible to see what went wrong. I had many long phone calls with clients to figure out what happened with their account or request.

Hello Jeremy

Like the old saying goes: "Better late than never", hopefully all representatives of brokerage firms will one day, not only help to resolve individual cases, but look deeper into the causes behind clients having to use public forums like this, as a last resort for having their issues dealt with, and come up with a better idea that will suit both broker & client.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Jeremy

Good luck
Liz

I agree, Liz. I have had many cases in the past with other forex companies I worked for that I had to do a lot of digging to find the root issues. Sometimes it's the broker at fault and sometimes it's the client, but the key is to get it done.

Hi jiangz,

Your withdrawal was processed and you should receive the funds within 3-5 business days. I apologize for the length of time it took to process your request. Jennifer noted that she emailed you this information recently as well. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Also, I understand that you lodged another complaint on the site tradecomplaint. com. I would really appreciate it if you could close both threads somehow noting that this case has been resolved positively.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy for your work.
I did receive the confirmation email from trade24 yesterday and I updated this thread at once, but somehow my update only became visible after a few hours.

After I receive the funds (in 5 working days as you said), I will make my decision to continue staying with trade24 or not.
As you may already be aware of, this is a trust issue. I have been with trade24 for more than 18 months, and I only withdrew about 20% of my total funds from my trading account this time.

Hi jiangz,

It is my pleasure and I hope that this has helped. Your funds are definitely on the way. We definitely appreciate your business and we would like to continue to be your broker of choice.

Have a good week and happy trading!

Back