RESOLVED - cannot withdraw from trade24

Hello jharrisforex

I agree! Having worked for other brokers in the past, I can tell you that I personally used to look into every client case as deeply as possible to see what went wrong. I had many long phone calls with clients to figure out what happened with their account or request.

"I know the feeling" in my case, when I worked for a broker, I had to look deeply into the wrongful behavior of some of the other employees to protect the clients. ;)

Hope everything works out for jiangz and we see another thread wander off into the "resolved" section. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hi jiangz,

It is my pleasure and I hope that this has helped. Your funds are definitely on the way. We definitely appreciate your business and we would like to continue to be your broker of choice.

Have a good week and happy trading!

Hi Jeremy,
Are you able to explain me why it took so long to transfer the funds to me?
And, did you lock the exchange rate(AUD/USD) when transferring funds?
Thanks

Hi jiangz,

I don't have any facts regarding the timing issue because I was not involved. I only received notification recently and worked with Jennifer to get it processed. She is not in currently, so I can't ask, but you are welcome to check it with her.

Regarding the transfer to you, the withdrawal is simply processes as is and the exchange rate is dealt with on your credit card company's end. That is standard procedure for most forex companies sending funds internationally, including ones I have worked at in the past.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Hello everyone,
I confirm the following:
Today(28/10/2014),I've received the funds which I requested on 25/09/2014.
Thank you all.

Hi Jeremy,
I've lodged a withdrawal request on 28/10/2014.
Can you please help with the process if you can?
Thanks

Hi Jeremy,
I've lodged a withdrawal request on 28/10/2014.
Can you please help with the process if you can?
Thanks

Hi Jiang,

We have received the request. You should have received an email confirming this as well. I will make sure that Jennifer gets this taken care of.

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Hi Jiang,

We have received the request. You should have received an email confirming this as well. I will make sure that Jennifer gets this taken care of.

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Hi Jerermy,
I received an email from Jennifer on 31/10/2014, in which she asked me to provide trade24 the following documents:
- Proof of Bank Account.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Country
- Branch
- Beneficiary
- IBAN
- SWIFT CODE

About 1 month ago when I requested withdrawal on 25/09/2014, I have already provided trade24 all the documents you asked for, and as I confirmed on 28/10/2014, I did receive these funds(first withdrawal).
Can you please process my second withdrawal request the same way?
Thanks

Hi Jerermy,
I received an email from Jennifer on 31/10/2014, in which she asked me to provide trade24 the following documents:
- Proof of Bank Account.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Country
- Branch
- Beneficiary
- IBAN
- SWIFT CODE

About 1 month ago when I requested withdrawal on 25/09/2014, I have already provided trade24 all the documents you asked for, and as I confirmed on 28/10/2014, I did receive these funds(first withdrawal).
Can you please process my second withdrawal request the same way?
Thanks

Hi Jiang,

Jennifer tells me that you are preparing the documents for us currently. Please feel free to send another message if she is unable to help you with something. She is the best person to contact for these requests.

Keep me posted on your case.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I'd like to confirm:
Today 11/11,I have received the funds from trade24 which I requested on 28/10, at AUD/USD exchange rate 0.89.
Thanks Jeremy for your work!
Good luck to everyone!

I'd like to confirm:
Today 11/11,I have received the funds from trade24 which I requested on 28/10, at AUD/USD exchange rate 0.89.
Thanks Jeremy for your work!
Good luck to everyone!

I am glad we were able to assist, Jiang. We hope you continue trading with us in the future and feel free to connect directly with Jennifer or myself (jeremy.h(at)trade-24.com) if you have any other questions or issues.

Back