RESOLVED - cannot withdraw from trade24

jiangz

Private
lodged withdrawal request on 25/09/2014, no fund transferred to me until today(20/10/2014).I think I was scammed by trade24.

Did you contact with their support? What is their statement?

Thanks for asking,please let me try to make it clear:

1.They asked me to provide them the ID documents on 29/09:
- Proof of address – Utility bill or bank statement, which does not exceed 3 month.
- Proof of identity – Domestic or foreign passport.
- A copy of credit card from both sides that was used to make the payment 7884, you can hide all of the numbers except the last four digits and the name on a card

2.I provided them all thoses documents on 01/10, and they approved my withdrawal request via 2 emails on the same day:
Perfect! All documents were updated to your account, and your request has been approved.You will receive the confirmation at the moment the funds are transferred to you;
Your request has been approved, usually take between 5 to 7 working days and you receive a confirmation email at the moment the funds are processed to you.

3.Then after 7 working days I start asking them about my withdrawal.
On 13/10 they replied:
Good morning MR. ..., sorry that I didn’t reply sooner, regarding your withdrawal please note that it is approved and on our financial department, the delay is due to as a regulated company all accounts (deposit, documents and transactions) are verified and then refunded,
On 14/10 they replied:
Please note, you will receive the confirmation email at the moment the funds are transferred to you,
your withdrawal is approved and will be executed by our financial department any day, you will receive the confirmation at the moment they transfer the funds to you,
as I explained you before, your withdrawal is approved, but before proceed, because of we are a regulated company your account must be verified (deposit, transactions, withdrawals, etc.) it’s an internal procedure, by our financial department, so it will be refund on the next few days, when all the procedures are complete,
We are sorry for the inconvenient, you will receive the confirmation at the moment the funds are transferred to you.
On 17/10,they replied:
I don't perform the withdrawals, as I told you before, I opened the inquiry on your behalf and your refund will be processed on the next couple of days, as per our financial department; not later than Wednesday.
Have a nice day.

Meanwhile, on 17/10 I noticed from their website that my withdrawal status was changed back to "Document Verification"( before it was "Financial Department"), which doesn't make sense at all.
I made 3 deposits since April 2013(18 months ago), it is a big amount of money to me. I don't know what to next, anyone can please advise me.
Thanks a lot.

Did you contact with their support? What is their statement?

Thanks for asking,I will try to make it clear.
I lodged a withdrawal request on 25/09/2014, on 29/09 they asked me to provide them the ID documents:
- Proof of address – Utility bill or bank statement, which does not exceed 3 month.
- Proof of identity – Domestic or foreign passport.
- A copy of credit card from both sides that was used to make the payment 7884, you
can hide all of the numbers except the last four digits and the name on a card

On 1/10 I provided them all documents and they approved my withdrawal request via emails:
"Perfect! All documents were updated to your account, and your request has been approved.
You will receive the confirmation at the moment the funds are transferred to you."
"Your request has been approved, usually take between 5 to 7 working days and you receive a confirmation email at the moment the funds are processed to you."

After 7 working days I didn't receive the fund, so I email them and they replied on 13/10:
"sorry that I didn’t reply sooner, regarding your withdrawal please note that it is approved and on our financial department, the delay is due to as a regulated company all accounts (deposit, documents and transactions) are verified and then refunded.Please note, you will receive the confirmation email at the moment the funds are transferred to you."
"As I explained you before, your withdrawal is approved, but before proceed, because of we are a regulated company your account must be verified (deposit, transactions, withdrawals, etc.) it’s an internal procedure, by our financial department, so it will be refund on the next few days, when all the procedures are complete, We are sorry for the inconvenient, you will receive the confirmation at the moment the funds are transferred to you."

I never receive the fund so I kept asking. On 17/10, they replied:
"Mr. .., I don't perform the withdrawals, as I told you before, I opened the inquiry on your behalf and your refund will be processed on the next couple of days, as per our financial department; not later than Wednesday."

I have made 3 deposits since April 2013(18 months ago), it is a big amount of money to me and I don't know what to do now.
Can someone advise please?
Thanks

Hello jiangz

Is this the first time you've had your account verified with this company ?

Did they (financial department) give any logic reason, for what looks like a failure to approve one or more of your documents ?

Can you confirm if its (Trade-24.com) you issues are with on this thread.

Might also be handy to invite the broker to this threads discussion (add thread link in e-mails etc) and post your trading account number in your next reply .

Good luck
Liz

Hello jiangz

1. Are you sure that approved personal information match to information provided to withdrawal method (bank, Skrill etc.)?

2. Did you send them copy of mail with information that the documents was approved?

3. You can send documents once again.

4. As ilearn2t said, invite the company to this discussion.

GL

Hello jiangz

Is this the first time you've had your account verified with this company ?

Did they (financial department) give any logic reason, for what looks like a failure to approve one or more of your documents ?

Can you confirm if its (Trade-24.com) you issues are with on this thread.

Might also be handy to invite the broker to this threads discussion (add thread link in e-mails etc) and post your trading account number in your next reply .

Good luck
Liz
In April 2013,I successfully withdrew $285 as the international transaction fee refund.
This time, they approved my withdrawal request on 1/10/2014, but no more progress after that.
yes, it is trade24,their website is: Trade 24 - Forex, CFD, Indices & Commodities trading and Asset Management
my trading account number is:1015811
thanks

Back