Resolved: Can't withdraw from fxtm broker

I have an account in FXTM Broker Login ID: Satya Narayan Mahato MyFXTM ID: 64095604 , I had request my withdrawal on 24th May 2023 But FXTM broker doesn't give us my withdrawal in my bank account yet .I have still request to support department they delaying to response my queries why not sending my withdrawal 79$ into my bank account .I have been submitted my bank statement no such amount has been credited In Indian currency is 6545 INR . Kindly you can check the statement from 24th May 2023 to 5th June 2023 and also I have been attached FXTM Wallet transaction History screen shot here is showing a fund sent but from FXTM third party agent doesn't give us my funds 6545 INR . MY account Manager MR.Neeyaz also not response me about this matter .

With Regards,
Satya Narayan Mahato
INDIA

Attachments

• bank statement s.pdf
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Transfer Details _ MyFXTM.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 12
Hello Satya! Thank you for sharing these details and we're well aware of this issue and please be assured that we're working behind the scenes to rectify this.

FXTM processes successful withdrawals on a daily basis but yes, at times we face unforeseen technical issues and delays and we do our best to resolve them as quickly as we can.

We've encountered a technical issue with this transaction and we've cancelled the withdrawal process and returned the funds back to your MyFXTM Account.

Please request the withdrawal through a different payment method as instructed by your Account Manager and we'll ensure this is processed and sent to you within the standard time frame.

Thank you for your patience & understanding and we'll look into this case deeper and ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Hello Satya! Thank you for sharing these details and we're well aware of this issue and please be assured that we're working behind the scenes to rectify this.

FXTM processes successful withdrawals on a daily basis but yes, at times we face unforeseen technical issues and delays and we do our best to resolve them as quickly as we can.

We've encountered a technical issue with this transaction and we've cancelled the withdrawal process and returned the funds back to your MyFXTM Account.

Please request the withdrawal through a different payment method as instructed by your Account Manager and we'll ensure this is processed and sent to you within the standard time frame.

Thank you for your patience & understanding and we'll look into this case deeper and ensure that this doesn't happen again.
Thanks for the quick,

@Satya Narayan Mahato keep us updated too.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-07 at 14.55.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-07 at 14.55.53.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 13
Super awesome, Satya! Always remember that FXTM is on YOUR side and if there are any issues or delays, we'll fix them ASAP because we know your funds are important to you.

Happy Trading! And if you need assistance at any time, you can always reach out to our Live Chat Team (they're available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week).

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back