Resolved - Can't withdraw from OptionRally

Stormbruce

Private, 1st Class
Hello my name i am from Australia. I deposited money with optionrally and after about a few weeks of being with them i needed the money for an unexpected medical bill. I made a request for withdrawel and the account manager phoned me and asked me if i could leave the account open for seven days and he would manage it at low risk and i would be between 6% to possibly 10% in profit. I had a little time and decided to do it, after the seven days he had made a small amount of profit 1% or so. After that i decided to withdraw anyway and told him so on Skype very politely. After several attempts at going through him and his support desk my request is still pending. I accepted no bonus's. He assured me on Skype that the money was on its way back to my credit cards. That was 10 days ago. i have just skyped him again tonight and he will not respond. his support department tell me they need his authorisation to release my money. I have all the skype conversations saved and also my withdrawel request messages. I went with them because they are cysec regulated broker. My next move was to file a complaint with cysec. Is this the way to go or should i wait longer , i just do not know what to do. I cannot afford to throw $5500 down the drain. I need advice on my next steps.

Hello Stormbruce

It would help if you could add your account number in this thread. ;)

Not sure what the time limit for withdrawals (if any) apply to brokers like this ?

Why would you need authorization (hopefully the OptionRally Representative will explain).

Good luck
Liz

Hello my name i am from Australia. I deposited money with optionrally and after about a few weeks of being with them i needed the money for an unexpected medical bill. I made a request for withdrawel and the account manager phoned me and asked me if i could leave the account open for seven days and he would manage it at low risk and i would be between 6% to possibly 10% in profit. I had a little time and decided to do it, after the seven days he had made a small amount of profit 1% or so. After that i decided to withdraw anyway and told him so on Skype very politely. After several attempts at going through him and his support desk my request is still pending. I accepted no bonus's. He assured me on Skype that the money was on its way back to my credit cards. That was 10 days ago. i have just skyped him again tonight and he will not respond. his support department tell me they need his authorisation to release my money. I have all the skype conversations saved and also my withdrawel request messages. I went with them because they are cysec regulated broker. My next move was to file a complaint with cysec. Is this the way to go or should i wait longer , i just do not know what to do. I cannot afford to throw $5500 down the drain. I need advice on my next steps.

Kindly open a new thread in this scam case folder against optionrally and discuss how optionrally are working on scamming you too!!!

Another victim, same ways of dirty tricks by optionrally scam of trading clients accounts!!!

here is link of OptionRally Representative go ahead send them message and ask to reply here.

Damn, this is already a new thread. As much as optionrally have many scam cases and all with same subject of can't withdraw...thought the thread starter posted on an old thread:confused::D

Damn, this is already a new thread. As much as optionrally have many scam cases and all with same subject of can't withdraw...thought the thread starter posted on an old thread:confused::D

You are on weed for sure lol :D

Aren't you are posting comments at FPA in your dreams ? :p

Also go here (OptionRally.com Review) and make 1 star review (don`t forget to edit your review when you got your case resolved)

Hey there. Please PM me your account details and I will resolve your case. Without the details I can't help and also the legitimacy of your claim can not be checked. So please save all of us time and send me your details asap

Facts: FXWarriory had not promoted a broker on FPA, so the scam optionrally mike mouse rep. accusations are for the recycle bin at best.

Facts: the scam optionrally scammed 5 clients so far with open threads in FPA scam cases folder.

the scam optionrally paid for a spammer named Welsh who turned to be optionrally scam employee to spam one of the scam folder cases against optionrally scam.

optionrally mike mouse rep. consistently not answering direct questions by FPA members of providing service by optionrally.com that is not regulated!!!, to non European clients.

FPA WARNS TRADERS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO NEVER EVER DEPOSIT MONEY FOR THE SCAM OPTIONRALLY

Back