Resolved: Capitalcitymarkets Unfair Business Practice - Caution

risingzombi

Private
FPA and current fx traders, & world wide communities,

Today (10/20/2017) I've received a email from CCMarkets regard issue with my 2 account with them. I've made more than 5+ deposits/ aka payments to this trading firm including 1 wire transfer.

Their email claim payment has never reach their company account and I needed to re-deposit again by Wire or BTC going forward. If I do not do this within 7 business days, my 2 accounts with them will be eventually closed. In other words, my accounts is on hold and suspended cause funds from the other party payment process was never received by them.

Attach is bank statement showing funds left my bank. I have also attached my mt4 statements.

Attachments

• CCM1002362-Account 2.pdf
    314.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CCM1002362-Account 1.pdf
    358.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CCMarkets-_highlights.pdf
    334.3 KB · Views: 5
FPA and current fx traders, & world wide communities,

Today (10/20/2017) I've received a email from CCMarkets regard issue with my 2 account with them. I've made more than 5+ deposits/ aka payments to this trading firm including 1 wire transfer.

Their email claim payment has never reach their company account and I needed to re-deposit again by Wire or BTC going forward. If I do not do this within 7 business days, my 2 accounts with them will be eventually closed. In other words, my accounts is on hold and suspended cause funds from the other party payment process was never received by them.

Attach is bank statement showing funds left my bank. I have also attached my mt4 statements.
You can share outgoing details with them and can confirm the deposit.

I do not blame Capitalcitymarkets.

Yes, from what I gather over the years in this "industry" of trading. A lot of force trading companies uses third party payment processor which "hold certain percentage" against chargeback. These chargeback is usually due to Forex trader or Binary options trader who are the 90% of the losing side cause over leveraging or many blown their account does charge backs. When there too many charge backs from the third party processor, they eventually loses the the use of it. Which I. Return, bruises a good reputable company like Capitalcitymarkets.

This is just my 2 cents, but who knows

This matter is resolved, please remove all positing. Thank you.
Good to hear the news that you got your issue resolved. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Back