RESOLVED Capitaloneforex arbitrarily removes the rescue bonus

mofocm

Private
I have an account whit CapitOneForex
On August 26, I had a balance of approximately € 288 and I deposited 700 Euro.
I was given a 60% bonus rescue.
I made 2 trades with a gain of 880.54 euro.
On 29 August I asked for the withdrawal of the gain, wondering as usual to leave the account only the deposit and the bonus.
in reply I was taken off all the bonus given in recent months.
the account has remained a balance of € 609 that I picked up.
CapitalOne's behavior was improper because their policy on the rescue bonus is not regulated anywhere and removal of the bonus was arbitrary.
The bonus is not withdrawable, but the withdrawal of the deposit and the gain are, but I was not allowed.
the same behavior as it is being given to other customers I know.
Their policy on the rescue bonus is not documented on the site and they can behave arbitrary

Send an email to both Jason Beool and Samir Beool. Ask them to visit this thread and reply.

thank you for the opportunity you have given me in your forum, I invited Jason Beool and Samir Beool to participate in the thread

InvitationMail.jpg

another happy customer of Capitaloneforex

I have been a satisfied customer until a short time ago, but lately they have strange behavior.
I have taken in the past, as you can see in the detailed report of the mt4 only the gain (which they have always allowed), but after the last withdrawal request, ignored for days, in response had the happy idea to remove all bonus granted from my account, in an arbitrary manner.
To other people I know have done the same thing to another they have closed the account without explanation.
To others, as you may have noticed by the complaints received in the forum do not permit taking, excuses and delaying it.

this company is a trouble-maker, lately we have more and more traders complains.
I suggest you will file a court case and file a complaint through the regulators

This is the reply added by Jason Beool on my review.
I can't reply, but i invited him and Samir Beool to join this thread.....without response....

Comment: Added by Jason Beool on 2013-09-16 11:05
Mr. Carlo
I think your statement Here is a Copy Paste of the Statement above it, You and every Client knows that the BONUS can not be withdrawn It is a credit given by the company to increase your trading power, I hope your conscious will awake and you will Tell the Truth here and other places.

I'am attaching the detailed report to date, please note that in the past I have always withdrawn only the gain, and after the last two winning trades and the subsequent withdrawal request was I removed all the rescue bonus.
The bonus can not be cashed, and I do not want to pick it, but it can be lost and no other trading company claims to have him back once lost!

Statement_ 55007 - Carlo Marangi - 1 of 2.jpgStatement_ 55007 - Carlo Marangi - 2 of 2.jpg

I already fill out the complaint from with their regulator

this company is a trouble-maker, lately we have more and more traders complains.
I suggest you will file a court case and file a complaint through the regulators

Hi

I have problems with capitalone forex too and I opened a scam alert today with this link:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...83-capitaloneforex-refusing-pay-my-money.html

and I also Explained everything with details.

I also reported the case to their regulator and the CEO of FSCL has contacted the manager but still no reply from capitalone forex.
if anyone wants to send a complaint just contact me and I will let the CEO of FSCL know about it directly.
I think in this case we can stop these kind of abuses by broker.
and may be FPA needs to talk to regolators to open an online court with presence of Regulator representative.

Hi

I have problems with capitalone forex too and I opened a scam alert today with this link:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...83-capitaloneforex-refusing-pay-my-money.html

and I also Explained everything with details.

I also reported the case to their regulator and the CEO of FSCL has contacted the manager but still no reply from capitalone forex.
if anyone wants to send a complaint just contact me and I will let the CEO of FSCL know about it directly.
I think in this case we can stop these kind of abuses by broker.
and may be FPA needs to talk to regolators to open an online court with presence of Regulator representative.

I know at least 5 other traders who are having trouble similar to mine and those I read in the scam forex.
CapitalOne will only respond to reviews where you can not replicate, but apparently not they care about their image, since we do not respond to the invitations of traders and staff FPA

Back