Resolved - Capitaloneforex are about to SCAM me again !!!

Hello Traders ,My name is Olayemi Ibraheem Olayinka,I had been trading forex for more than 4 years .It has really been interesting and challenging,but I had never experienced something as worse as this.I am a news trader and had stick to my method cause it has been working for me. I had traded on many other platform the worst I get is slippage,Stop loss hurting,requote and offquote.

On the 5/12/2013, I funded my account number 200270 with 70euro,Below are the deposit record.

=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
=============================================================

Dear Ibraheem,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2658554 (Olayemi Ibraheem):

Date: 5/2/2013 10:34 AM
Batch: 142341322
Sent To: U0517664 (Capital One Forex Ltd)
Amount: €70.00
Memo: Olayemi Ibraheem, 200270

Thank you.

I traded this account till my account balanced got to around 1300euro,I can’t really recall the exact figure because when I placed a withdrawal from this account it was disabled and I couldn’t access it again after this they said I funded it via liberty reserve that they can’t pay me the money till their regulating body approved it.I was really annoyed because I funded the other accounts I had in other brokering company with the same liberty reserve too,hotforex,acmgold and fxnet paid me back when I placed withdrawal with a different method.

I made several complains about this,I was referred to a guy called Enrico Falchi,he claim to be my account manager.He told me that he can’t guarantee that I will be able to receive the money that I should try and fund my account through another method.I agreed and created a new account number 55021,I first deposited this account via webmoney and made loses,I suspected that the account was been manipulated and I made complain to my account manger.he did some technical correction after that he said I should give the account a try again.i now made another deposit of 70pounds with my credit card to the account and I was giving 200% bonus.when I started making progress trading with this account,I was encouraged and decide to create another account number 55376 in $(Dollar) and I funded it with $100 and I was giving a bonus of $400%.I started trading the accounts till I build the account number 55376 to($4926.75) and account number 55021 to (2435.29pounds).
On the 9/08/2013 after trading Canadian employment changed I placed a withdrawal of $2000 from my account 55376.i saw that it wasn’t debited from my trading platform ,I waited till 12/08/2013 evening and made a complaint,the chat representative said my account manager will get back to me,but to my surprise when I wanted to trade with the account it was saying invalid login,i complained about this issue and the chat representative said my traders password was changed by them,they later gave me the new one and said I can continue trading with my account.and I traded that day with my account.when ever I try to ask them about the withdrawal I placed they keep telling me that my account manager will get back to me.
On the 13/08/2013 my account manger called me and said why did I CHARGED BACK????I asked him what does that means.he said I CHARGED BACK,I told him I don’t understand what he meant by that and he end the call,I sent him mails that day asking him what he meant by charge back.he said I will receive it in my account statement that I should wait,and I should send it to him as soon as I did.
On the 16/08/2013 I received a fund of $100 via my credit card and later received another fund of $103.93 around the same time making it a total of $200.93.i waited till 19/08/2013 and told my account manager that I had received a fund of $200.93,he said I should send my statement of account to support@capitaloneforex.com. They didn’t reply me,I waited all day they didn’t replied.i sent my account manger the mail below,but I was shocked with the replied I got from him.

-- On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 04:19:05 -1200 Olayemi Ibraheem<yinksscomputerseng@yahoo.com> wrote ----

I have been waiting for your mail all day,it is really frustrating and annoying.at first you were very nice and caring when my account of 1000+ euro was disabled,when ever i had technical issue with my new accounts you are always ready to assist.but since i placed a withdrawal you have been acting very strange.well am not surprise.this is not the first time something like this are happening.i will give you till tomorrow to resolve my issue,if not i will report the matter to the support team and see if it is your doing or the company is also aware of this kind of act.Good day

To: Olayemi Ibraheem <yinksscomputerseng@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: Urgent mail

Dear Mr. Olayemi,

I am really sorry that you feel the way you feel as I know I always done my best to help you with the management of your account.
Since we have a charge back and the your funds were held with the Liquidity Providers ( Barclays )and once they the Liquidity Providers were alerted about the charge back they kicked your account out of their feed and you were trading in a Demo Mode, we can not pay any profits as it was not real trading, our higher management also would like to know why you made the charge back.
I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Enrico Falchi

Sales Manager
enrico@capitaloneforex.com
ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex
Phone : +6568800065
Office : +6499250346
---- On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:41:30 -1200 Olayemi Ibraheem <yinksscomputerseng@yahoo.com> wrote ----

If you think you can scam me again,you are getting it wrong.you are telling me i did charge back.when i don't even know what that is.don't worry,i will make sure you regret this.

To: Olayemi Ibraheem <yinksscomputerseng@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: Urgent mail

I have only two words to tell you: you are going to be a happy man!
Best Regards,
Enrico Falchi

Sales Manager
enrico@capitaloneforex.com
ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex
Phone : +6568800065
Office : +6499250346

Attachments

• The print Screen records.docx
    384.9 KB · Views: 4
That's an amazing pile of BS that Capital One Forex is trying to get you to swallow.

Regarding the account funded by LR, the only item in dispute is your initial deposit. Other rational brokers have already taken steps to deal with this. No matter what, any profits you made in that account are sitting in your CapitalOneForex account and should be accessible by now.

Regarding the other account, a live account connected to a live MT4 server can't be "kicked out and set to demo mode" by the LP. The LP doesn't know or care if you and the broker are having a dispute over funding of your account.

If you haven't done a chargeback, I recommend you have a discussion with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank to see what they show for activity between you and CapitalOneForex.

I suggest that you immediately file a complaint with all the information both with CapitalOneForex's regulators as well as with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Just report the company, start a court case and make a chargeback.
I am getting tired of this company

So they haven't paid you because of liberty reverse, you should try to take money and leave it ASAP. They're not scam but it's a bad broker.

A good broker still try to pay your funded LR money because they want to keep you, a client.

I was really annoyed because I funded the other accounts I had in other brokering company with the same liberty reserve too,hotforex,acmgold and fxnet paid me back when I placed withdrawal with a different method.

Dear All

If any one have an issue with Capital One Forex or any of it's staff you can contact the CEO of the company Mr, Samir Beool via email beool@capitaloneforex.com and he will solve your issue I argue every one with an issue to contact Mr. Beool directly and he will solve the issue.

Jason

Dear All

If any one have an issue with Capital One Forex or any of it's staff you can contact the CEO of the company Mr, Samir Beool via email beool@capitaloneforex.com and he will solve your issue I argue every one with an issue to contact Mr. Beool directly and he will solve the issue.

Jason

Clients are reporting you are stalling them, so what will help if you will ask them to send again emails to the same address they sent before??
Will you please comment on the client's complaint and not drag this any further?

Before coming here to post this issue,i had sent an email with the content i posted here to the following emails

To: "beool@capitaloneforex.com" <beool@capitaloneforex.com>; "support@capitaloneforex.com" <support@capitaloneforex.com>; "Jason@capitaloneforex.com" <Jason@capitaloneforex.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:20 PM
Subject: SCAM WARNING

But non of them replied me,now they are saying i should have done what i had already done.You people don't even have the fear of God,You want to turn forex into SCAM....

Send a new email to Samir and let everyone know if he ignores it again or not.

Send a new email to Samir and let everyone know if he ignores it again or not.

Thanks Pharaoh,i had done what you advised me to do and it worked,the general manger of capitaloneforex has reputation.my issue was addressed and resolved.am using this medium to thank everybody for their support,one LOVE..:):):):):):):):)

So Samir finally woke up and started checking his email. Let's hope this is really a sign of improvement and not a short-term PR stunt.

Back