RESOLVED - CapitaloneForex didn't resolve my request withdraw money !!! Help me everyone !

Vinh Pham

Recruit
Hi everyone,

In the same case as pouya ghiaci and ezio73 , more and more times (by mail, in their web site and also in skype chat) I requested to withdraw my money but they don't want to give me my money. I'm a IB of Capitaloneforex, and i have also 12 account of my customer with Capitalone. My customer won in trading and want to withdraw money so I am responsible for that requesting. I also sent requesting for Capitalone by email and skype to withdraw money from 5 account : 56414, 56515, 56519, 56394, 56191 more and more times since 09-25-2013 up to now, i didn't still get money.
I'm really worried, someone please help me ! Thanks so much !

Attachments

• 56414.png
    56414.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 56519.png
    56519.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 24
thats bad to hear this happen with you this company big scam its happen same for me all profit and rebate erased my deposit money return after 3 month and now i want my profit from this company beware dont open other accounts or new clients and show all things with picture here

File a complaint through the regulators and through the site Pharaoh has suggested.

In case they have deposited through a credit card- wait no more and file a chargeback

Hi Everyone,
Thanks you guys for all your supporting and sharing about my problem. So, this issue just only misunderstand. Capital One Forex already contact with me and resolved this problem together with best benefit for 2 part.
So one more times, thanks you guys and i hope this thread finished here.
Best Regards,

Back