RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad to see this was resolved and you received your money Galina, I understand you being pissed off for sure, I got scammed and ignored also, unfortunately I never recovered my money so you are one of the lucky ones. It is unfortunate it did take this kind of pressure to get the money back, it should have been refunded when you asked for it, no doubt about it. I hope Richard has learned something from this and changes some policies, time will tell...

Jeorg,

The phone numbers belong to Streamline.net. That's a hosting company used by fantasydreamteam and hundreds of other websites. I hope you don't mind, but I deleted your post to prevent it from starting unfounded rumors.

Everyone,

Richard has issued the refund and I think he's going to change his policies to prevent further issues like this.

Sending someone a note saying "I won't ever buy anything from you" is one thing. Threats of violence are another. If anyone sent any sorts of threats to Richard, please send him an apology and never do such a thing again. There are legitimate and ethical ways of dealing with disagreements. Threats of violence are not one of these. Threats against uninvolved family members are especially repugnant. I'm sure none of you would appreciate being threatened if someone in your family got involved in a financial dispute.

I've had to edit one unethical suggestion from one post. The FPA never ever endorses unethical or illegal activities. Collective action by exposing problems is the best way to get things resolved when a person or company is not being reasonable.

I've removed one other post and Richard's reply to is since that one was another unfounded rumor linking Richard to an unrelated person.

Despite the issues above, I am pleased with the results of this first full test of the FPA Traders Court. Hundreds of you participated before I closed down the poll. Dozens of you did a very good job in the thread. I'd like to again thank those who participated.

FPA policy is that once a court thread goes public, it remains on display. Some limited editing and pruning of irrelevant posts may be done. Each of you has the ability to edit your own postings. If you are logged in, you'll see an edit button in the lower-left of your own posts. If anyone would care to alter their wording some, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:
I understand how it can be hard to trust me based on granting a refund, but I have learnt my lesson from not granting Galina her refund although I was in my right not to based on my terms - if anyone disagrees with me there please come forward.

I understand the way you think in this regard but your satisfaction guarantee should not conflict with your T&Cs unless a caveat is advertised with the guarantee.

If your EA is good, it is far more profitable to trade it than sell it and you wont have to put up with the likes of us here.

Great job FPA case closed:)

@ Richard IMHO i think you have done the right thing giving your side to the story and giving refund as thats what was writen on your site and in the future if you choose not to give refund state it clearly on your site

@ Galina congratz on getting your money back this time i hope you have finaly relised that nothing in FX is 100% if you want to play the game in future do so @ your own risk

Galina, sending some friends to his home was not an option!
f-man,
on this I am sorry to disagree with you.
Maybe you have images in your mind from mafia movies which give the impression that visiting somebody includes violence but in real life things are different.

It is a big difference if a person is hiding behind an e-mail address and stops answering e-mails and looking a person in his eyes and talking with him.
Only if the person is a really bad criminal, he would react with violence and the persons who visited him would need to defend themselves.

In normal cases, the physical presence is enough to solve the matter in a friendly and civilized manner.

Let me give you a real example from a friend which happened 2 years ago.
My friend invested 40.000 Euros into a Forex-trading scheme where the Trader made 30 % monthly profits.
The trader collected more than 10 million Euros, then disappeared with the money. He was a crook and had planned this from the beginning.

Nobody got his money back from the crook. The authorities froze the german bank accounts only but since the crook fled to foreign countries, the authorities did not catch him.

His main helper lived in Thailand. From there his main helper had run a 24-hours live-chat-room for the crook. This main helper had a big chunk of the money too.

My friend was lucky. A few friends travelled to Thailand and met the main helper of the crook.
Completely without violence the main helper gave them 40.000 Euros in cash.
The friends had a nice conversation with him and convinced him that he had to return the money, it was in his best own interest.

This is a true story.
My friend was the only one who got his money back from the thieves.
Thousands lost all they invested and from insiders of the thieves it was reported that the crook had thrown around with the stolen money like crazy.
He was King of Mallorca nightlife and spent up to 18.000 Euros each night.

From this you can see that the authorities failed to help the victims but a visit from some friends to a crook was more successfull than all the police and stuff.

I am 100% sure that Richard would have given my friends the 500 Dollar without any threats and since he is no criminal, my friends would not have needed to defend themselves.

Visiting and talking in a civilized manner is solving much more cases than going to court.

I am not talking about using violence and hope you understand.

I am taking this opportunity to thank all who voted and all who contributed to this thread.

My thanks goes to FPA for providing this opportunity to us.

I had lost all hope and was ready to take legal action but that costs a lot of money and can take years because the authorities are slow.

Thanks a hundred times to FPA.

Well done FPA, you've done something wonderful!
You've brought some semblance of justice and democracy to this dog eat dog business.

Very well done indeed

Congratulations to Galina for getting her money back... unfortunately one of the few who showed tenacity not to get fobbed off by Richard Swaby!

Thanks also go to FPA for being one of the few sites NOT to succum to threats from irrate system sellers to remove threads they do not like!

Last word goes to Richard Swaby: if your system makes 2% daily as advertised why would you EVEN contemplate not refunding a paltry $500?

Any buyers out there just think about that question and what does it make you realise! You have all been warned by this case, just learn from it!

Back