RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least we know that Richard is reading the postings here.

Since he doesn´t answer my e-mails anymore and does not support his EA although he promised to do it,
I am talking now to him directly:

Richard,
all of my forward tests on all brokers have shown that your 2%dailyEA is not profitable.

The EA is useless.

Therefore you owe me the refund.

You have my e-mail-address, you have my Paypal account info
and I expect you to send me the $500 which I paid for the useless
EA.

You are bound by your 100% satisfaction guarantee (60 days money back guarantee , no risk at all when ordering your EA),
to "happily refund" me.

With the guarantee as posted by Galina and no reply from Richard, I don't see this going anywhere but to a quick and unanimous Guilty.

Richard, you really should reconsider. This is a chance to sway opinion in your favor if you really have a reason to not issue that refund.

Seems like this is all that comes out of buying "satisfaction guaranteed" trading system, EA/Robots, and any other "lazy Trader" quick get rich scheme.
BUT, we still get buyers for these rubbish products and then it's back to the same old story.

These scammers/cheaters/robbers/etc might as well have a very small print, under their T&C, stating that they have the right to refuse refunds regardless of their "Satisfaction Guaranteed" and "money back" promises.

With the guarantee as posted by Galina and no reply from Richard, I don't see this going anywhere but to a quick and unanimous Guilty.

Richard, you really should reconsider. This is a chance to sway opinion in your favor if you really have a reason to not issue that refund.

I'll second that guilty, if he won't come defend his decision the failure to appear says it all.

Why do people keep on lining the pockets of these scamsters?

You have no need to buy anything, just look around, there are plenty of FREE stuff out there, mostly rubbish but some are good! Even if they are rubbish they will teach you something about trading or more to the point how not to trade.

Galina, how did you pay this Richard scamster guy? That would be your best option of getting your money back via the credit card company, paypal, clickbank, moneybookers, etc!

Best of luck.

2% per day - get Real !!!!

Hello Galina and hello everybody else...

When it comes to trading it seems like some "normal" people loose their minds and their touch with reality or even simplier with they dont understand the most simple mathematical equations.

Galina, I am sure that there are some traders and companies that make 2% per day or even more... BUT !!!! They would never sell you that formula ever -and especially not for 500 USD !!!

In fact I have seen so many people trying to sell you/me their incredible forex systems with GUARANTEED PROFITS OF X% per day etc.

The plain (mathematical) truth tells me that this is not possible!!!

If you had such a system, would you sell it for 500 USD ? or for 97 USD or 47 USD ? Or would you just trade and not tell anybody about it...

See, starting with 10,000 USD, at 2% per day, in one year you would make just about 860,000 USD!!!

Or would't you convince someone to give you 100,000 USD and in one year you would have 8.6 million USD ? In the second year you would have 740 million USD in your accounts...!!!! That is simple math.

Would you still waste your time in trying to sell your system to a few hunderd people who would give you hell and ask you for refunds etc... CERTAINLY NOT !!! Would you?? You would just trade and make thousands and millions per day and just pocket the money...

So to all of you who think that you can buy a system that guarantees high profits...THINK AGAIN !!! AND GET REAL !!! MARKETEERS ARE IN THE MARKET TO MAKE THEM RICH - NOT YOU!!!

I am not saying that there arent some OK trading systems out there that you can buy - but you need to lower your expectations a lot.

If you want a system that makes 2% per day you need to do it on your own....sorry no free lunch in FX trading....

All the best

Scoony

Why do people keep on lining the pockets of these scamsters?
achilles,
hindsight is always 100 % , right ?

When I read the website of Richard Swaby, I was overwhelmed by the testimonies and all the promises, especially the "60 days money back guarantee" and the "no risk because I will happily refund you ..." .

It never dawned on me that Richard is a liar and thief who never intended to keep his promise.

I thought: " If the EA is profitable, maybe not 2% daily but 1 % daily, it would earn me much more money than the 500 Dollars which I would pay.
If the EA is not profitable, Swaby will happily refund me."

Is there anybody amongst you who can understand these reasonings ?

I know that all the buyers thought like this and now I know that Swaby treated them all like me.
He refused the refund to all of them.

Each buyer found out by live-forward testing that the EA is not profitable.
Each requested the promised refund and each request was turned down by the scammer.

Now we buyers know that we have been scammed .

Galina, how did you pay this Richard scamster guy? That would be your best option of getting your money back via the credit card company, paypal, clickbank, moneybookers, etc!
Best of luck.
No way.
Richard did not make it a Clickbank product because he knew that Clickbank would always refund the customers.
The payment was done with Paypal.

Paypal does never help a victim.
Everybody should know that who uses Paypal.
If the product is not included in the buyers-protection-category, Paypal will always protect the scammer.
Software like the 2%dailyEA is not a buyer-protection product.

Since my Credit-Card ( VISA ) was used inside of Paypal for the payment, I contacted the VISA company to get a recharge.
I presented them everything, even the e-mail where the scammer wrote that "he would have refunded me if I would not have been so rude to him".

But VISA refused to do the re-charge.
They justified it with their regulations and their policy that payments are final. They told me that I should call the local police and try to get
the matter solved at a Civil Court.

This is the reality and Richard Swaby knew it before.
He is experienced in stealing money from his customers and he knows that neither Paypal nor VISA will help his victims.
He bragged about this in one reply to a victim.

He will laugh at me when he is reading this ( and I know he does read it carefully ), but I told him that I would not give up until I got my money back, so Richard watch out.

A few friends already told me they would pay Richard a visit when they travel to London next time.
They know his address and he will gladly give them my money, that is for sure. He will be very happy to do it as he promised on his fraudulent website.

Besides that I will inform my local police and take legal action against the scammer. Richard will be surprised when the police will knock at his door.

He will not get away with this scam.

I see the poll is up now to vote on the guilt of this scam, I'll give Richard two more days to respond to this thread and if no response a guilty it will be...

achilles,
hindsight is always 100 % , right ?

Is there anybody amongst you who can understand these reasonings ?

Yes hindsight it 20/20, and yes I can understand the reasoning. The scum in these situations are the people who exploit others to profit from it.

Case is cut & dried

Doesn't matter whether you were rude to him or not.

The risk disclaimer does not void the 60-day guaranty.

You were not 100% satisfied therefore you should get your money back and that's the end of it.

My humble opinion.

Back