RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it was a money back guarantee, then there can be no doubt a refund is in order.

One might doubt the wisdom of the buyer also! A money back guarantee for forex trading would soon see insolvency for the EA seller if he was to honor such a proposition for every customer.

Guilty. I opine fantasydream should ensure traders understand n abide by its settings or parameters . Proof of statement from Galina abiding by the rules should be enough to secure refund.:err:

Richard Swab is a notorious scam artist. I have yet to see None of his systems work.

AsstModerator Note: This paragraph removed. The FPA does not ever endorse any illegal or unethical means of dealing with any problem under any circumstances.

I would actually love to see a live recording of Richard actually trading. (I am convinced he has no clue. He is just one of those sleazy slime ball scammers that hoped onto a scamming trend and is riding it hard.)

Regards
Codex

Last edited by a moderator:
This scammer is guilty for sure. The best way to buy anything is with click bank because you can initiate the refund. Rip offs like this need to burned at the stake and give trading with experts a bad name. My advice ditch the experts nothing is better than the human brain, get a mentor to teach you how to trade determine your own risk/reward ratio. Its not that hard people make trading harder than it appears or the lazy factor kicks in and want a simple program to trade for them and make them money. Or if you cant handle trading sign up for a managed acct some where with a good proven trader, put your money in the acct instead of someone else's pocket. And this guys so called terms is more like a risk disclaimer than the terms of buying his product if he offers a money back guarentee then he should be willing and ready to refund everyones money when they buy. Just my two pips worth

very, very bad man

This only has a name "Scam"
start :( Guilty..................................................final :( Guilty
sorry for your money;)

There are no other words to discribe this fellow but a Scammer indeed. If he has the intention to pay, then he just send the money and that's it. No more reasons to tell because his system resulted to losses. He'll surely gets his own Divine punishment.

Lucky I found FPA, I almost wanted to buy his software!! Now I am definitely not buying his. I certainly more skeptical on EA's now.

Very unfortunate! After going through all the email messages exchanged by Galina and Mr. Richard, I drew one conclusion- Richard is not ready to refund the money. If it is confirmed that he changed his 60 day guarantee statement, then I am sorry to say that he had planned, from the beginning, not to refund any money to any one. Galina, did you pay him directly? Why not go through Paypal or the bank that he used?

Last edited:
I think not only should Mr Swaby give a full refund, he also has to offer additional compensation for all the trouble he has caused Galina_K. :(

Come on Mr Swaby be a man, the very least you can do is to provide the refund.

If your EA is that good, am sure you can make it back easily.
If your EA is not good, probably that explains why you cling on to the refund so tightly cos your EA cant make money at all !

fantasydreamteam.com

A hundred 100% Money back gaurantee means just that. No questions asked. Just refund the money. Don't be a wus. That's Aussie for being a "big girl's blouse". Your word is your bond and all that stuff.

Just return the money back mate ! and be done with it.

Back