RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re Galina v swaby

Firstly congrats Galina K-wow you are a fighter and good at it. I am impressed. The last letter i send to a joker got no reply, so you did briliant.

2ndly I burst out laughing that this swaby had the gall to write:" because you have been so rude he will not refund the money "-
May be we could all together smiling serenade his praises, accompanied with musical instruments of course, -video the performance and call his bluff-and yes he will get that on receipt of refund.
All jokes aside however IMHO - his statement implies that a refund is/was warranted for his product -

This is an unpleasant situation-and again IMHO to greedily con -cheat-falsely advertise a product and then "not to refund" that is "]extremely rude (to me)"

Of course he's guilty and he shold give the money back. But this is also a good lesson for Galina: why buy EAs????

Yeah. It's a scam.

Can't call it anything other than that. Pure dirtbag scam. I feal sorry for those that have been taken,and ashamed of those who do this kind of stealing. I really do hope you get your money back; but unfotunately it doesn't sound likely. Your trying to catch a thief that does not care about anything accept feeding on his next victim. He doesn't even have the senses to at least attempt to defend himself so as to keep the illusion going. He must feel that he can't even lie good enough to fool even a few more customers into his trap. His only hope is in finding people(new victims) that don't yet know about FPA,and getting them before they find out about this one sight that could have saved them a world of pain. I feel compeled to thank all those that work with FPA for there honest and forthright behaviour. Good people like this give me hope that there still IS hope for humanity.
Thankyou guys for all that you do.

Simple just Clear Scam !

Stay away , Danger !!!

Richard Swaby
Is a scam artist his previouse EA was FOREX Luger. As from the 1st March 2011. All adverts on the internet will be governed by the Advertising Standards Agency. Currently Richard Swaby lives in France.

He ripped me off by not supplying a refund on FOREX Luger and as soon as I found out it was Richard Swabey selling the "Two Percent Daily" EA I lost interest in even testing "Two Percent Daily".

I did request Richard Swabey to produce a test version of "Two Percent Daily" he declined. I Also requested he produced a version which was good for 60 days he declind. I also offerd to pay Richard Swabey £100 to make the above versions he declined.

Hence I came to the conclusion it was another one of Richard Swaby scams and posted a warning blog on Forex Peace Army.

Please see below are E Mail corespondence.

=============================================

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 05:40:45 -0800
Subject: RE: two percent Daily Purchase
To: richxxxxxxxx

Richard
Seeing that you defaulted on the Forex Luger EA when I requested a refund.
I lost £900 on a £1000 due to it's lack of money management then requested a refund which you failed to deliver.

Your hardly a person to complain about other people breaking their promises.

Other developers of EA can deactivate an EA after a fixed period of time it's only 5 lines of code.
Or you can even have an account number as a parameter and validate the daily activation of the EA against a data base held on your system.

It appears my opinions are correct.

Regards

Eric

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Richard Swaby <richxxxxxxx> wrote:

To: xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 10:40 AM

Hi Eric,

I have had bad experiences in the past where I have sent the EA out with promises of payment, and not received it. I learned my lesson and will only except payment before the EA is sent out.

I am not worried about the additional £100. I am happy to give you the EA for £300 and get it setup for you so that you can see how it performs. Of course I will grant you a refund if it does not perform and you have given it sufficient testing time and use the settings that I give to you.

Best Regards,
Rich.
Two Percent Daily Automated Forex Robot | Forex Software | Forex Expert Advisor

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 02:35:03 -0800

Richard

You are not giving out demo versions.
If the EA performs you will get £100 for your trouble.
If your EA is as good as you state to come close to producing 2% daily.
It is just delayed payment.
After 60 days the EA will not work and I would have independently tested the EA.

If the EA performs as you expect. I will purchase a full working EA from you for £400 as opposed to paying you now £300.

If I paid you £300 now and the EA does not perform as expected I would be demanding my money back in 60 days.

Unless of course you are planning not to fulfil the 60 day garantee.

By producing a version thats good for 60 days neither of us will have lost anything and if the EA performs as expected you would have gained £100. And we would have both saved on the bank transfer fees.

Regards

Eric

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Richard Swaby <richxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 10:05 AM

Hi Eric,

I do not give demo versions of the EA, but if you are unsure I can offer you a discount on the EA.
You can have it for £300, and that will include the new version that I plan on relesing next week that will trade ALL pairs!

Best Regards,
Rich.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:32:51 -0800
To: richxxxxxxxxx

Rich

I was not impressed with the money management of Forex Luger.
And I did request a refund of it's cost which I never recieved!

You supply a version of twopercentdaily valid for 60 days
If it does what you claim I will pay you £400 for a full working version of twopercentdaily.

At the end of the 60days.

Regards

Eric

--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Richard Swaby <richxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 5:53 PM

Hi Eric,

Yes, I am the coder of the Forex Luger. I am currently in France. You can send money online from: Money Transfer | Western Union

Best Regards,
Rich.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:50:28 -0800

Richard

Are you the Auther of Forex Luger ??

Regards

Eric
--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Richard Swaby <richxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 5:14 PM

Hi Eric,

I can accept Western Union. Does that work for you?

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:57:28 -0800

Richard

Paying by credit card does not work.

It states use another card.

The Card is perfectly valid.

Regards

Eric

--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Richard Swaby <richxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 4:04 PM

Hi Eric,

You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. You can pay via credit/debit card on the payment page. Please let me know if this works for you or not.

Best Regards,
Rich.

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:48:23 -0800
Subject: two percent Daily Purchase
To: rich@xxxxxxxx

Hi

I understand your EA has a 60 day garantee.

I am interested in purchasing it.

Unfortunatly I do not use Paypal

Could you surgest an alternative payment method

Regards

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
keep pushing galina

I´m always surprised with the scams, victims ( myself sometimes...) and scammers....

Why Galina had to prove ANYTHING to this seller nor made so many changes in account ,broker, settings,etc ? HE had NOTHING to do !!!

The guarantee offered in the website was about the SATISFACTION. You may be making profits and not to be 100% satisfied.

Maybe you are making profits and still yet being only 99% satisfied....
You apply for the refund .Period.
Ahh but he put the SL to 2 pips and the TP to 10.000 pips so the EA is not working in this way.
Who cares ? The person is not SATISFIED 100%. that´s all.

But... He is making 1000000$ a week with the EA and now he is asking for a refund and also selling his Ferrari and going to Tibet to became budist monk....
Who cares ? The person is not SATISFIED 100% .that´s all.

SO.... YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR THE REFUND as the guarantee is on the base of the satisfaction not in anything else.With track records or without them. Period.

Why the hell WE the VICTIMS we have to spend hours ( which are money also) in demonstrate things which HAS NOT TO BE DEMONSTRATED?

By offering this kind of guarantee the seller wins a large competitive advantage and, therefore ,catches a much larger number of potential clients.

And more ....

Ahh! Galina has been rude !!! Ohh !!!!! What a pity !!!! It makes me feel ready to cry !!!
Poor seller !!!
Galina : Are you not ashamed?
Bad boy ( or girl) ....

I did not know that the 100% satisfaction guarantee terms were depending and/or changed by the "emotional condition" of the seller or the " communication skills" of the buyer.

OK. A lot of irony till here but the point is :

We are sometimes blind to the facts. to the simple facts.
Has to be 0 tolerance with this kind of scam.
It´s as criminal as robbing the bank.
they ( the scammers) are making us to lose the money and also a huge part of our life.
Priceless time of life. No satisfaction refund for it.

Galina has my support . this is an scam .
Keep pushing Galina !!!

Richard has declined to enter the discussion.

I am now moving this to the Open Cases folder. I hope he changes his mind.

This Richard Swaby guy is obviously not serious about his money back guarantee. A friend complained to me about buying EA from him too and the EA wasn't working and Richard Swaby refused to refund. I just invited the friend over, he'll soon make his comment.

If I could vote a 1000 times based on the incident with Galina, I'd vote a 1000 times scam slam.

Good riddance.

Kenn

Note to Mr Swaby

Mr Swaby,

Just thought you should be made aware of what you are dealing with. You are doing business on the internet, which is a multinational arena. Your crime is of a much greater magnitude because it is an international level crime. False advertising is a crime. It would be VERY wise of you to refund the money as quickly as possible before this becomes a serious matter to you on a personal basis. This one incident has reached a very serious and high profile area of exposure. The longer you hold out, the greater risk you run of a law enforcement agency choosing you out to be the example punishment for other scammers. Cut your losses while you still can.

Further, if your EA isn't actually able to stand up to a high level of scrutiny, you should either take a step back and look at your system and begin reprogramming it to get the results, or stop selling EAs entirely. If you are online, you can be found.

Thanks for all your comments.
I am sorry to hear that Swaby also sold the Forex Luger EA and refused to refund the buyers although they met all conditions for that refund guarantee.

I am in contact with 4 other buyers of the 2%dailyEA.
All of them forward tested the EA in every possible way, optimized settings, recommended brokers ..... and all had the same experience:
the EA is not profitable.
It wins a few percent sometimes, then loses it again.

On most brokers , the 2%dailyEA is reducing the equity continually.

But Swaby used the same tactics on all of us.
Blaming the broker.
Blaming the buyer.
Refusing the refund.
Stopping answering e-mails.

This is proof that he is a professional liar and thief.

Here is your last chance to lose 500 Dollars to the scammer. Swaby put this on his sales-website the day when the court-case was opened:

ATTENTION: Forex traders looking to increase your account each day...
GET YOUR COPY TODAY, THERE ARE ONLY 3 LICENSES LEFT.

The day when I published the first review about his fraudulent activities on FPA, he removed the 100%-satisfaction guarantee and the 60-days-money-back-guarantee from his website.

All those who posted that we should not buy EAs but learn to trade ourselves ..... are correct.
Now I know better.

Ok, there is one exception:
If a seller is offering his EA on Clickbank and is promising a refund,
the buyer is safe.
Even if the scammer refuses the refund, Clickbank will refund the money.

Because Swaby knew this well, he did not offer the 2%dailyEA on Clickbank.

To all those who think that VISA or Paypal will help you getting a re-charge:
forget it.

Paypal will never help a victim of a scammer if the product is not in the category of buyers-protected products.

I tried to get a re-charge from VISA, but they protected the scammer and refused to give me the money. It would have taken them a split second to press a button, but they are hiding behind their "terms" which say that all payments are final.

Swaby knows this well and he bragged about it to another victim.

I learned my lesson and if Swaby does not refund my money within the next week, he will face policemen knocking at his door.

Back