RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe these replies from this "Rich" Dream Team guy. How much did this EA cost? What a moron. To destroy the reputation of his EA and himself for so little. I never buy any EA except thru ClickBank, who has refunded my money EVERYTIME scammers didn't want to. And what's nice about that as well, is ClickBank charges them an extra fee for having to do the refund for them. What about disputing the charge on your Visa? As well, I think the CFTC will tear him a new @ssh@le as well these days...:confused:

Please read my reply on the previous page. A refund is being granted.

While this is no doubt a scam what amazes me is just how many of these scams are out there.

I see these webinar presentations and I just laugh. I wonder why I waste my time watching them.

The tactics are similar to the ones I used to sell timeshare vacation condos in the early 80s. We did deliver the deed so we were not scams but I have to wonder about a product when I see how these are sold.

FPA does as good a job on reviewing products as I have found anywhere. If this place will not give a good review I would not even think about buying it.

Good luck getting your money back but you may just have to chalk it up to experience. When it comes to internet and FOREX - Penny Stocks...Buyer Beware.

DFW

Richard,
I will answer between the lines.
Hello Galina,

Enough is enough. This has gone too far. What use is a terms and conditions page if the seller has no protection when the terms are not abided by?

The terms and conditions are not valid for the 60-days-money-back guarantee period.
I explained this many times and it is clear.

You cannot offer a 60-days-money-back-guarantee and when the customer deserves the refund, pointing him/her to the terms and conditions.

It is amazing that you do your best to ignore this simple fact.

The first day you purchased the EA, you asked for a refund because you thought that it was an affiliate product and that you would receive 50% of the price back through your friend who is an affiliate.
Please try to remember a bit better, Richard.
My friend found your website, found the Affiliate button on the bottom and thought that the 2%dailyEA is a Clickbank-affiliate product.
Your website is designed in a way to give that impression.

The affiliate link is active, but what the non-informed affiliate does not know: the affiliate link he is getting on the affiliate website is not for the EA but for the Manual method.

You know that, but people who are not aware that you offer 2 products do not see that.

Therefore my friend was wondering why the purchase did not appear on his affiliate account at Clickbank.

He told me and I told you and asked you to provide the affiliate commission.

I did not ask for a refund for the EA, Richard.
I asked for the affiliate commission for the affiliate.

You refused it.
That is understandable because the EA is not a Clickbank product.

It was the fault of my friend.
He did not read the whole affiliate website and missed the fact, that
his affiliate link he got on your affiliate site was for the Manual method, not the EA.

My refund request for the EA had nothing to do with the affiliate commission.

However, when I told you that the EA was not offered as an affiliate product (due to ClickBanks $99 limit) you were very upset and began to come across as aggressive.
"Aggressive" ?
What about you ?
You ignored most of what I wrote.
That is your main strategy.
Provoking the customer until he is getting upset and angry about
your arrogance and stubbornness.
And then you will blame him for getting upset.

Safe to say we did not get off on the right foot. I refused you a refund based on the EA not being offered through an affiliate link. Later, you asked for a refund based on the EA not performing well....
2 completely different things.
I accepted that you would not pay the affiliate commission and started to forward test and backtest the EA.

I would have been very happy if it would have produced profits.
But it did not.
Although you helped me and did send me settings for FinFX-ECN account, the EA was losing money all the time.
That was the reason why I requested the refund for the EA.

Please make the difference between the affiliate commission and the refund for the EA.

The first month the EA made over 100% on a forward test. You purchased the EA after this time, when the EA began to drop in it's performance.
That is not my fault.
You requested a refund and I should have just refunded you, no questions asked (a policy that this situation has taught me - I am not from a business background).
Why did you refuse the refund ?
Why did you throw the terms and conditions at me ?
Why didn´t you honour the promised money-back-guarantee ?

Can you understand how a customer feels when you are doing this to him ?

And I know from other buyers that you did exactly the same thing to them.

Why ?

Were they "rude" or "aggressive" to you ?

You treated them in exactly the same manner like me.
Ignoring their trade-statements.
Blaming their brokers.
Blaming the customers.
Refusing the due refund.

I saw from your statements that you were using the incorrect settings, so advised you to change.

I used the correct settings but you failed to understand that GoMarkets is in a different time-zone than FinFX.
Then I used exactly the settings you sent me
but the EA continued to produce losses.

At this stage I was not stating that you would not get a refund, just offering advice to you to try and improve the results of the EA. In hindsight, I should not have helped you, and just gave you the refund. Although, from my experience, other customers are delighted when I help them with the setup and results start improving.

This again is not true, Richard.
I accepted your help but still the EA was producing losses.
I sent you the trade statements. It is recorded.

After another 2 weeks of losses in January, I again requested the refund because I had lost all hope to recover the money with the EA.
I told you that and still was very friendly and polite,
but you refused to refund me.

Since you started to point me to the terms and conditions, which was the final evidence that you never intended to refund me (and other buyers), I talked straight to you.
The e-mail is published here on FPA.

You took that e-mail to accuse me of "being rude" and "not respecting you like you deserve" and then on top of it you wrote me that you would have refunded me if I were not so rude to you".

How would you feel if a vendor would treat you like this ?

NB: ALL TESTIMONIALS ON MY SITE ARE COPY AND PASTED FROM CUSTOMER EMAILS.

Now on to the "scam", "scammer", "liar", "thief", etc, labels. I spent almost a year developing the EA. I back tested, forward tested, recoded and retested. Around November I felt like I really had a fantastic piece of trading software. The backtests and forward tests showed me that I may be right. Of course, in Forex that is not always the case. My point being, that I believed I had a genuinely good product to offer. I launched it and the first month the results were fantastic. The 2nd they were not so great (around the time your refund came in). Some traders had the great results from the first month so they were happy to stick with the EA, knowing that January is a typically slow month and saw the potential of the EA. However, I still opted to go back to the code to try to further improve the EA based on what the forward tests had shown. I could have just left the EA how it was and not offered any updates or changes to the settings, but I was trying to have one of the best EA's on the market. So, I recoded certain aspects of the EA, including:

A weekday filter, to filter out certain days (particularly Friday).
A new and improved entry: Rather than entering on the first breakout, we wait for a pullback.
A maximum loss/profit filter.
No expirations required so suitable for more brokers.
No hedging required so suitable for more brokers.
Changed the trading hours to just trade the highest volume hours.
+few more tweaks here and there.

I put alot of effort into the EA, and continue to do so. The only thing I can be faulted on is not granting you the refund (as per my terms, it is impossible to have a guarantee for performance in Forex as it is unpredictable), which in hindsight, would have been the best thing to do. I have learnt from that. But, some of the words being thrown at me on this site are very far from the truth. Although, it seems no matter what a Forex software provided syas or does, they will be branded as a scammer eventually.
The brand was given as a consequence of your behavior, Richard.
You are not a victim here.

I have received (and I am receiving by the hour) abusive and threatening emails. Not from buyers, but from those who have read this thread. I want to put an end to this now. Galina, I will grant you a refund.
Thank you very much, Richard.
I already sent you an e-mail where I told you that I have lost all trust in your words. Therefore please refund me right now. Then I will post the good message and then I will ask the Admins to remove the threads about you.

In future I will be sure to do the same and take this as a lesson learned. For other people out there, I am trying to offer one of the best EA's and work at it constantly to improve it. I will contact you via email Galina to arrange your refund.

Please anyone thinking of sending me abusive email, do not bother. Yes, I made a mistake not refunding Galina, but I am offering what I believe to be a good EA and starting off on a new foot regarding the refund policy.

Thank you for reading and happy trading to all!
For me this was such a nightmare, Richard.
And still is because I still don´t have my money.

I hope you will process my refund now.
I told you my Paypal account and the payment takes you about 10 seconds.

I will report as soon as I got the money.
Thanks in advance.

Richard says: Enough is enough. This has gone too far. What use is a terms and conditions page if the seller has no protection when the terms are not abided by?

Galina says: The terms and conditions are not valid for the 60-days-money-back guarantee period.
I explained this many times and it is clear.

You cannot offer a 60-days-money-back-guarantee and when the customer deserves the refund, pointing him/her to the terms and conditions.

It is amazing that you do your best to ignore this simple fact.

So you are basically telling me what my terms and conditions are? How can you possibly say that my terms and conditions are not valid when they clearly state that the guarantee does not cover the performance of the EA? Please somebody tell me that I am not going crazy here?

I suppose it is all pointless now anyways. My point is not seen or acknowledged by anyone, so I will not waste my time any further. Please no more going back and forth Galina. Refund will be granted once I have heard from Bill or any other admin.

So you are basically telling me what my terms and conditions are? How can you possibly say that my terms and conditions are not valid when they clearly state that the guarantee does not cover the performance of the EA? Please somebody tell me that I am not going crazy here?

I suppose it is all pointless now anyways. My point is not seen or acknowledged by anyone, so I will not waste my time any further. Please no more going back and forth Galina. Refund will be granted once I have heard from Bill or any other admin.

The terms and conditions do not apply during the 60-days-money-back guarantee.

It is beyond me how you think, Richard.

You are driving people crazy because your understanding of terms and conditions versus your refund guarantee is completely wrong.

I told you to see a lawyer about this.

It is the most important point, the core of everything.

With your twisted thinking you should never ever put a refund guarantee on your sales-page.
Instead you should tell your customers:
"You will never ever get a refund from me because you can read in my terms and conditions that you cannot demand a refund if the EA produces losses."

English is not my native language and I cannot explain it better, but
for me ( and everybody else ) this is cristall clear.
You are the only person I know on earth who thinks differently on this point.

Now I understand why you think you have all rights to not refund your customers even if you promised to do it.

But you have to understand that you are completely wrong about this, otherwise you will drive more people crazy and then blame them for being "aggressive" and "rude".

The "back and forth" is not my fault.

You declined to justify your case here for a long time.

Now you have to accept that your wrong understanding of terms and conditions is corrected by me .

I tried many times before but you ignored it all and did not answer me.
I am still very upset, Richard.

marjiemiller said:
How much did this EA cost?
It cost $500 .
And I am still waiting for the refund.

Doubt remains

Although Richard will refund Calina, the doubt remains.
Is Richard's EA profitable or not?
Does he have any satisfied customer or not?
anyone satisfied out there?
Thanks

Wow. Death threats. Thanks everyone. I have done nothing but work my ass off to try and deliver one of the best EA's and made the mistake of not refunding Galina because my terms state that the guarantee does not cover the EA performance. Now I am labelled alongside people who have literally stole millions of dollars from traders (real scammers) and have death threats sent to me and my family. Maybe I should have given my side of the story earlier, but what this has caused cannot have a price tag put on it. Some people should analyse both sides carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Although Richard will refund Calina, the doubt remains.
Is Richard's EA profitable or not?
Does he have any satisfied customer or not?
anyone satisfied out there?
Thanks

Paulo, all the testimonials on my site are copied and pasted from customer emails. Some will not believe me, but these are not the type of people I wish to do business with in the future. No matter how much you try to advise and help it is thrown back in your face. I do have other customers who I have regular contact with who are happy with the performance and use all the updates I send out.

It cost $500 .
And I am still waiting for the refund.

Hi again Galina,

I have sent numerous emails to the admin and I am waiting for his response after which you will receive your refund, no doubt about that. Since my family has been threatened with death, it is a time to put a nail in this coffin and move onto further improving my EA and helping those customers who I have established a strong relationship with.

Paulo, all the testimonials on my site are copied and pasted from customer emails. Some will not believe me, but these are not the type of people I wish to do business with in the future. No matter how much you try to advise and help it is thrown back in your face. I do have other customers who I have regular contact with who are happy with the performance and use all the updates I send out.

Dear Richard,
As you can understand, it is difficult for me (and for anyone who reads this long thread) to trust you now - is this acceptable to you? I don't want to be rude, but it is the truth.
So, what better than real testimonials of your satisfied costumers?
I really think this would help you and us (who eventually want to buy a profitable EA).
Regards

Back