RESOLVED Case# 2011-012 | Fabiano vs www.investtechfx.com

Probably Fabiano is one of the two that the broker contacted.
Since Investtech decided to negotiate a solution for their clients, there is no reason to hide anything. On the contrary, they should be the ones that would like to show to all traders that they are willing to sort out the problems with their clients and of course publish the solution that was agreed between them.

If they don't want the solution to be published it is very suspicious. All investors would think that they will offer to the traders just the initial deposits and remove all their profits. I really hope that this is not the case and that the traders will receive everything what they are allowed to.

Trust

How can anyone trust them with 3 open cases and willing to resolve the cases only after FPA intervention?

Thank you FPA. I will never lose money to InvestTechFX.

Thank you FPA. I will never lose money to InvestTechFX as they are off my list permanently. They have just destroyed their company. Companies will learn that if they lie to FPA, the world will know. InvestTechFX sounds just like what Prime4x.com did to me: wasted my time with BS emails. I just checked and they are still offering their "No Margin Call" Margin Call on their front page. Wish they'd had the FPA Court a year ago!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you FPA for the Traders Court!!!!:confused:

InvestTech did not want anyone to see the cases of Fabiano, Monkata and Gonzzo. Their lawyer demanded that the FPA remove these threads. They only replied in these threads after this demand was refused by the FPA.

The threads are going to stay. Since it looks like InvestTech is in touch with 2 of these 3, I'm going to let this go for one more week. If the traders are not satisfied by then, I see no reason not to take the cases to a vote.

One more note to InvestTech. It no longer matters if the end result is Guilty, Not Guilty, or Resolved. Once a case goes to the Open Cases folder, it doesn't get deleted and hidden from public view. Your days of trying to bribe and threaten your way out of having traders share their experiences are over.

I wonder why Investtechfx did not want anyone to see the cases!!!
They are not trying to resolve the cases, but to hide them

Investtechfx proposed a resonable solution for this issue.

I would like to update all FPA members that Investtechfx proposed a resonable solution for my case. We are ending this matter in a amicable way because of that, I would like to close this case.

Thank you,

Fabiano.

That is great fabiano, I just hope for you that their proposal actually translates into funds in your hands. Please keep us posted if you actually receive your money.

Great result, due no doubt to pressure from FPA and ensueing bad publicity of all the posts!

Lets see their action first, before we get too carried away though!

Congratulate Fabiano but

Hi Fabiano, just curious, I vaguely remember that I read somewhere that you are from Canada, right? If yes, which part?

Back