RESOLVED Case# 2011-062 | Mike$ vs www.ikonfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IkonFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 97.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike$

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.ikonfx.com

My Case is: Ikon Fx promises to withdraw fund within 48 hours, BUT:

I made some profit and 1st withdrawal $10000 was not easy (about 2 weeks), 2nd withdrawal $15000 is not still processed from 22 july 2011 (more than 3 weeks already).

Chat with the support: (Google translate from Russian):

Chat Transcript
Visitor: Guest
Operator: Customer Support
Company: ikongroup
Started: 29 Jul 2011 17:37:30
Finished: 29 Jul 2011 17:56:00

Support:
Hello, Welcome to Ikon Group. This is our center of 24-hour customer support. How can we help you? Thank you.
Guest:
Good day! 11**70 account - that the withdrawal - a week has passed already?
Support:
Good day! your application is processed
Guest:
when it is processed?
Guest:
Ikon Group Company will return the money within 48 hours of receipt of properly completed application from you.
Guest:
I look forward to a week, you just tell how much to wait?
Support:
Yes, we understand the finance department processes your application

Chat Transcript
Started: 3 Aug 2011 16:39:03
Finished: 3 Aug 2011 17:11:30

Support:
Hello, Welcome to Ikon Group. This is our center of 24-hour customer support. How can we help you? Thank you.
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
Account 11**70 - application for withdrawal is processed almost 2 weeks - you kidding me?
Support:
Name Your name please
Guest:
M*** S***
Support:
please wait, now check
Support:
within 48 hours you will receive notification on the status of an application for withdrawal
Guest:
and what was the problem?
Support:
Unfortunately, we do not have this information
Guest:
within 48 hours of payment or simply send a warning then?
Support:
This question is not in our control
Guest:
Well at least you found out that the application was received? I received a letter of receipt of my application on the day of departure 22/07/2011, 03/08/2011 today that I do, where to complain?
Guest:
My letters to csi@ikonfx.com of 7.31 and 1.8 were simply ignored
Support:
Yes, the application received. Claimants not need, you will receive notification within 48 hours

Chat Transcript
Started: 8 Aug 2011 14:49:57
Finished: 8 Aug 2011 15:05:00

Support:
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
M*** S*** 11**70 - All promises and terms of long gone - what next will come up with?
Support:
Hello
Guest:
Third week of pull with the payment - I have had to endure the fact of non-payment on all rating sites
Guest:
Wednesday you promised an answer within 48 hours - today is Monday
Guest:
please pass in Fin. department that my patience has ended
Support:
Unfortunately, this issue is not in our control, you can send email to our description of the problem and we will give the financial department
Guest:
What are you laughing at? a description of the problem - check the date of my withdrawal request - that you still have to
Support:
Unfortunately, while we can not help you. Once again, we will contact our finance department.

Later I tried English support:

Chat Transcript
Operator: Customer Service
Started: 11 Aug 2011 19:43:18
Finished: 11 Aug 2011 19:53:36

Welcome Guest! Your request has been directed to the English department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Customer Service. Currently in room: Customer Service.

Customer Service:
Hello, welcome to our Ikon Group website, this is our 24 hours customer service centre. Can we help you in any way? Thank you!
Guest:
11**70 M*** S*** - Are there any news upon my withdrawal?
Customer Service:
unfortunately,still no update
Guest:
maybe you could send a part of sum - 5000 ?
Customer Service:
sir, we are not withdrawing partly

So if you have an account with Ikon and you can make a profit - you may not get it back!

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Mikhail on 08/09/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 07/29/11 the last contact was on 08/11/11

Details: Ikon Fx promises to withdraw fund within 48 hours, BUT:

I made some profit and 1st withdrawal $10000 was not easy (about 2 weeks), 2nd withdrawal $15000 is not still processed from 22 july 2011 (more than 3 weeks already).

Chat with the support: (Google translate from Russian):

Chat Transcript
Started: 29 Jul 2011 17:37:30
Finished: 29 Jul 2011 17:56:00

Support:
Guest:
Good day! 11**70 account - that the withdrawal - a week has passed already?
Support:
Good day! your application is processed
Guest:
when it is processed?
Guest:
Ikon Group Company will return the money within 48 hours of receipt of properly completed application from you.
Guest:
I look forward to a week, you just tell how much to wait?
Support:
Yes, we understand the finance department processes your application

Chat Transcript
Started: 3 Aug 2011 16:39:03
Finished: 3 Aug 2011 17:11:30

Support:
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
Account 11**70 - application for withdrawal is processed almost 2 weeks - you kidding me?
Support:
Name Your name please
Guest:
M*** S***
Support:
please wait, now check
Support:
within 48 hours you will receive notification on the status of an application for withdrawal
Guest:
and what was the problem?
Support:
Unfortunately, we do not have this information
Guest:
within 48 hours of payment or simply send a warning then?
Support:
This question is not in our control
Guest:
Well at least you found out that the application was received? I received a letter of receipt of my application on the day of departure 22/07/2011, 03/08/2011 today that I do, where to complain?
Guest:
My letters to csi@ikonfx.com of 7.31 and 1.8 were simply ignored
Support:
Yes, the application received. Claimants not need, you will receive notification within 48 hours

Chat Transcript
Started: 8 Aug 2011 14:49:57
Finished: 8 Aug 2011 15:05:00

Support:
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
M*** S*** 11**70 - All promises and terms of long gone - what next will come up with?
Support:
Hello
Guest:
Third week of pull with the payment - I have had to endure the fact of non-payment on all rating sites
Guest:
Wednesday you promised an answer within 48 hours - today is Monday
Guest:
please pass in Fin. department that my patience has ended
Support:
Unfortunately, this issue is not in our control, you can send email to our description of the problem and we will give the financial department
Guest:
What are you laughing at? a description of the problem - check the date of my withdrawal request - that you still have to
Support:
Unfortunately, while we can not help you. Once again, we will contact our finance department.

Later I tried English support:

Chat Transcript
Operator: Customer Service
Started: 11 Aug 2011 19:43:18
Finished: 11 Aug 2011 19:53:36

Welcome Guest! Your request has been directed to the English department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Customer Service. Currently in room: Customer Service.

Customer Service:
Hello, welcome to our Ikon Group website, this is our 24 hours customer service centre. Can we help you in any way? Thank you!
Guest:
11**70 M*** S*** - Are there any news upon my withdrawal?
Customer Service:
unfortunately,still no update
Guest:
maybe you could send a part of sum - 5000 ?
Customer Service:
sir, we are not withdrawing partly

So if you have an account with Ikon and you can make a profit - you may not get it back!

Company representatives' emails: Customer Support <csi@ikonfx.com>
<withdraw@ikonfx.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    149 KB · Views: 3
I posted the link to their regulators in your threat in Scam Alerts.

Email them and Chat. Let them know that you will begin contacting the regulators on Monday if you don't see progress on your withdrawal.

See what they say.

I have sent them a warning and contacted with NZ support on their website IFSCL - Intercontinental Financial Services Corporation Limited:
» 8:39 AM - Thank you for contacting us via LiveChat. One of our representatives will be with you shortly.
» 8:39 AM - You are now chatting with our representative
» 8:39 AM - (Support) Welcome to our livechat service. How may I help you today?
» 8:39 AM - (You) Hello,
» 8:40 AM - (Support) Hello
» 8:40 AM - (You) my acc. 117870 Mikhail Solovyev - waiting for withdrawal more than 3 weeks - do you have any information about what is the problem?
» 8:41 AM - (Support) One moment please
» 8:42 AM - (Support) Where did you send the withdrawal request?
» 8:42 AM - (You) withdraw@ikonfx.com csi@ikonfx.com
» 8:43 AM - (You) I opened an aoount there
» 8:43 AM - (Support) did you get any reply yet*
» 8:43 AM - (You) but I found that you have your ownsite
» 8:43 AM - (Support) or did anyone ontact you
» 8:43 AM - (Support) Did anyone contact you?
» 8:44 AM - (You) yes all 3 week they just promises but thare is no any progress
» 8:44 AM - (Support) Ok we will check with them and have them reply to you.
» 8:45 AM - (You) I just do not know what to do, I send them warning that on Monday I will begin contactiong with your regulators
» 8:45 AM - (You) and already posted information on FPA about it
» 8:47 AM - (You) should I contact with your backoffice or compliance?
» 8:47 AM - (Support) Sorry for keeping wait. This is general support. I am contacting with related officials
» 8:48 AM - (Support) and make sure that they will reply you as soon as possible.

I'm very disappointed that an Ikon employee promised to look into this and then went silent. I've just sent a followup message to her. If there's no response soon, this one goes to the Open Cases folder.

Call them by telephone every day. Ask to talk to a Manager. Live Chat staff are notorious for lack of initiative and lack of authority to act.

very unprofessional, if they are seriuos company this shouldn't be here!

SCAM

Not receiving funds in a timely manner(or maybe at all second request) no other word for it SCAM

I made a mental note not to trade with IKON.

Unacceptable and suspicious behavour.

What a disgrace

Back