RESOLVED Case# 2012-027 | speedysingh vs www.fxgrant.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxGrant is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedysingh

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxgrant.com

My Case is: My account no is 16969 at Fxgrant and I submitted my withdrawal request on 16th Feb,2012. After 37 days, stills no payment made by Fxgrant.

I sent many mails to Fxgrant but never replied.

I also chat several time with them and every-time during chat they said that
1)I will get it in 1-2 days although it never happens.
2)FX Grant Customer Service: Your withdrawal in process, sir
3)FX Grant Customer Service: You will get the fund soon ,sir
4)FX Grant Customer Service: I will pass your message to the concern departmnt ,sir

On 5th March you promised that I will surely get my fund before 9th March but nothing happen.

Many more deadlines they miss.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Rahul on 03/21/12

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/23/12 the last contact was on 03/23/12

Details: 37 days and still they don't ever send any clarification by mail (12 mails without any reply).

In chat service they use these sentence only

1)You will get fund in 1-2 days although it never happens. (now they don't use these line anymore instead they use you will get your fund soon)
2)FX Grant Customer Service: Your withdrawal in process, sir
3)FX Grant Customer Service: You will get the fund soon ,sir
4)FX Grant Customer Service: I will pass your message to the concern departmnt ,sir

Company representatives' emails: Backoffice FxGrant <backoffice@fxgrant.com>
alexander<support@fxgrant.com>
info <info@fxgrant.com>

Attachments

• mail.htm
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
  • fxgrantac.docx
    276.9 KB · Views: 2
Use chat and email to send them a link to your public thread in Scam Alerts. Invite them to pay you or to post about what their problem is. Let them know the FPA is watching this case.

They are unregulated and they don't seem to have any physical address shown on their website. It's just a website with a phone number.
If I add the fact that they did not get back to you after so many weeks and they don't seem to bother about FPA.... Smells too bad unfortunately.

Why do I have the feeling that the broker will not show up for defending himself?

They promise to process a withdrawal and then don't do it. At this point, it looks like they have no intention of processing the withdrawal.

when you nopen an account with unregulated company you have to bear such end, and you will be scammed as well.
Nowadays, even regulated companies suffering financial crisis regarding the big number of forex companies.
if the company will get out of the market, you cannot get back your money and they will not be interested about FPA decision nor about their reputation as many forex brokers change the name of the company if the old one get out of the market.
anyway, we should always be with those traders and against the unregulated companies.

always be aware of those unregulated companies

Thanks for your guidance

when you nopen an account with unregulated company you have to bear such end, and you will be scammed as well.
Nowadays, even regulated companies suffering financial crisis regarding the big number of forex companies.
if the company will get out of the market, you cannot get back your money and they will not be interested about FPA decision nor about their reputation as many forex brokers change the name of the company if the old one get out of the market.
anyway, we should always be with those traders and against the unregulated companies.

always be aware of those unregulated companies

In future , I will definitely go with your advice.

Looks to me like another broker deciding to adopt a deposit-only strategy.

Oh speedysingh this does not sound good at all -awful to be treated like this - i hope the best for you -good luck

Back