RESOLVED - Case# 2012-048 | nrusingha vs WWW.FXGRANT.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxGrant.com is guilty?

• Guilty (Now Resolved - the trader was paid)

Votes: 78 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again a case of some smart ass "broker" that promises the world and does not even deliver s......

Happens ALL the time, they popup like mushrooms and the moment they have your money, you can expect to NEVER EVER see them back again.

A Dutch trader site offers a bunch of them, except for the moderators, I have not heard a single story of anybody that got paid.

You want names:
market.com, forexyard.com and funny part is, they are ALL owned by the same group .

Makes one wonder.............

Another point: IF you accept bonuses, there will be other small lettering requirements !!!

Very unusual for a broker to delay for such a period, i can feel the pain you're feeling and should be agressive against this broker. FPA has to act and do the right thing for a trader we as traders has to stand together and fight these forex monsters

I learned the hard way--brokers who aren't properly licensed and scrutinized are scams in the making...the better ones are patient and lay out the trap longer--but the results are the same! GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I'll give some time before I vote for this case. Eventhough there is a two month delay in payment, I wonder what is the issue over the "other side". As Private dbrawer, above mentioned it could be a liquidity shortage. A small company, starting a business, by offering 100% bonus. Most likely they offered the same "bonus" to too many people, and the majority are attempting to cash back their bonuses. At this stage it is not clear if FxGrant.com are crooks, except the delay tactics. On the other hand I think the plaintiff, nrushingha, is being too cheeky....What kind of Money Management and Position Sizing plans did he use, to win + $500 in two months, on a $300 + $300 starting money.?? I think his quick get rich scheme is different from us. If he is short on cash, why didn't he put his $300 in a bank or savings account ? And if he though he'll make a fortune with his $300, he is mistaken. You'll need a "mico-micro" account ( a Milli ) for that.

Some replies and questions to a fxgrant supporter

Personally, I'll give some time before I vote for this case. Eventhough there is a two month delay in payment, I wonder what is the issue over the "other side". As Private dbrawer, above mentioned it could be a liquidity shortage. A small company, starting a business, by offering 100% bonus. Most likely they offered the same "bonus" to too many people, and the majority are attempting to cash back their bonuses. At this stage it is not clear if FxGrant.com are crooks, except the delay tactics. On the other hand I think the plaintiff, nrushingha, is being too cheeky....What kind of Money Management and Position Sizing plans did he use, to win + $500 in two months, on a $300 + $300 starting money.?? I think his quick get rich scheme is different from us. If he is short on cash, why didn't he put his $300 in a bank or savings account ? And if he though he'll make a fortune with his $300, he is mistaken. You'll need a "mico-micro" account ( a Milli ) for that.

Hello Mr. Haig,
Who told you that i am in short of cash....i guess i never mentioned that.
One more thing i was not using any strategy ,just trying my luck. so i traded with a huge volume with that small amount , fortunately it went in my favor. I know that it's like a insult to forex if someone think of getting rich with those 300 usd.
I do have a big account with regulated brokers and i am earning well and i am happy with their service.
And the withdraw i am asking is bcoz i want to check these unregulated brokers. What if i earned 5000$ in future and i wont get those money,it will hurt. So it's better to know whether these crook brokers can pay in future or not. Just a test and see the result, they failed....
I opened a scam alert as well case , bcoz in this way at-least innocent traders will be aware and wont get trapped to their false promises in future and those already having accounts can take appropriate steps.
A broker who can not give 500 usd, how come it will pay big accounts...??
I am feeling pity for who are dreaming of withdrawing money from their fxgrant account after doing hard work , they should try withdrawing their money.All the best to them.
A broker who run shortage of liquidity, should nt do business like this if they cant manage.
Mr Haig, Can u answer me why they are extending the promotion if they cant manage and they have shortage of liquid. But i can see, neglecting the payment to be made, they are just accepting deposits so that they can ran away when they have enough money from this 100% bonus offer.

I haven't gotten a reply. This is now going to Open Cases. If there isn't a resolution by the end of this week, it goes to a vote next week.

I received funds today...:) onwards i will take cautions while dealing with these type of unregulated brokers...be aware guys n take it as a lesson...
thanks FPA for your suport.:)

Excellent news! Sometimes brokers need a swift kick in the head to get them moving.

Back