RESOLVED - Case# 2012-077 | bossboss25 vs www.butapips.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that butapips.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 91 97.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
butapips website makes me wanna puke...GUILTY!

IMO, with the first impression that I got, I am NOT convinced there is any integrity in their advertisement nor legitmate claims of profitability in their trading.
It seems that others who are less fortunate are too trusting, hoping just to get a decent return on their investment.

Here is my conspiracy theory:

1. Newbies pay big bucks and lose a big chunk of change ( or by luck win some random amount )

2. If they lose, the next month is free with the possible outcomes:
a. Lose again so repeat step 2 or quit
b. Win by some random amount
c. Decline to allow more loss and request refund and quit

3. Quit:
a. By now your refund period is over and your credit card or funding company can't reverse the charges
-or--
b. Still within time limit for refund of credit card to reverse the charges but butapips decides to play the ignore and wait game
c. repeat all of the above

IMO they are just taking advantage of newbies, and they need to be roped, tagged and branded for what they are.

Guilty is my vote, so others won't suffer.

Bossboss 25vs butapips

CLARIFICATIONS/ASSUMPTIONS ON THE FOLLOWING UNCLEAR AREAS:
1) 25% PROFIT sharing - who takes the 25% May be Izu.
2) How much was invested - $1599, but you mentioned about loss of $13000/$15000 on your account
3) You said $399 was the service cost and could have been the amount invested
4) The profit sharing plan has no contemplation of losses.

Going forward from the mails that traspired between both parties I saw where Butapips promised repaying $1200 and also reporting profits in the ensiung months.
Invariably, the $1200 was not part of the invested capital and was originally due to be returned and premised on that, I vote that the Broker(Butapips) should be advised to quickly return the amount with accrued interest from the day he relented in availing the Fund to the owner.

Orah Tony O

Has any of the $1200 been returned?

Was there any money back guarantee on the $399 service cost? It might also need to be returned if there was.

I have never heard of Butapips, but my best advice for anybody that has the sense to come to FPA for resolution, should also have had the sense and ability to use the resources provided before choosing a broker.

I have never heard of Butapips, but my best advice for anybody that has the sense to come to FPA for resolution, should also have had the sense and ability to use the resources provided before choosing a broker.

Who said they are a broker? They are a trade copy/signals service.

Hi

"They traded my account for a month and lost 15% of my account while reporting HUNDREDS of pips profit on their website."

If they reported hundreds of pips profit for the same period that they lost you 15% then I would say GUILTY. however, I need clarification before making my choice. also if they don't respond quickly, then GUILTY.

I'll wait before making my verdict.

Hi

"They traded my account for a month and lost 15% of my account while reporting HUNDREDS of pips profit on their website."

If they reported hundreds of pips profit for the same period that they lost you 15% then I would say GUILTY. however, I need clarification before making my choice. also if they don't respond quickly, then GUILTY.

I'll wait before making my verdict.

Seems like this makes no difference on them returning the $1200 they said they would.

Back