RESOLVED Case# 2013-013 | atalaata vs www.hfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that HFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 114 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atalaata

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.hfx.com

My Case is: HFX company refuses to send me the withdrawal request of 5000$. Although my account balance is more than 23000$. I have send the withdrawal request more than 2 months ago. last two weeks they refuse to reply to me by phone or email. Now I am a victim for this company and I do not want any other person to be a victim for this company. Lastly, I want to get all of my account balance which is more than 23000$.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ahmed Salem on 02/06/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/07/13 the last contact was on 02/06/13

Details: They sent me reply saying that'' they will send me money after achieving 250 lots, Although I have achieved 270 Lots.

Company representatives' emails: Shadly <shadly@hfx.com>

Attachments

• 5000 $ Withdrawal Request 30-11-2012.pdf1.pdf
    569.5 KB · Views: 8
  • account balance Dated Feb. 6 2012.pdf
    147.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
I say we go straight for a formal invitation for HFX to join the discussion.

HFX sent me No Claim letter to sign.

Please see the below HFX No Claim letter and advise me.

Withdraw request and No Claim letter

Made on February 13, 2013, by and between HFX Global (the “Company”) and Ahmed Salem (“the Client”).Whereas a withdraw request for the amount of 5,000$ has arisen in relation to the Client Forex Trading Account, reference number 16269882 (the “Account”), The Company and the Client have agreed to terms, which are set out below.

In consideration for the releases set out in this letter the Company will ,within 3 days following the signature date of this Agreement by the Parties, refund the credit card ends with 4316 for the amount of 5,000 $. Each Party and/or anyone acting on its behalf hereby releases, discharges waives and withdraws all and/or any actions, demands, claims, obligations, set-offs and liabilities and all claims for expenses, legal costs or, damages, or interest in relation to the Settled Claims.

Client warrants that he shall avoid from posting any information, opinion, post etc. with respect to the
Company over the Internet, and as far as he has the ability to, will delete or remove past posts with respect to the Company.

HFX sent me No Claim letter to sign.

Please see the below HFX No Claim letter and advise me.

Withdraw request and No Claim letter

Made on February 13, 2013, by and between HFX Global (the “Company”) and Ahmed Salem (“the Client”).Whereas a withdraw request for the amount of 5,000$ has arisen in relation to the Client Forex Trading Account, reference number 16269882 (the “Account”), The Company and the Client have agreed to terms, which are set out below.

In consideration for the releases set out in this letter the Company will ,within 3 days following the signature date of this Agreement by the Parties, refund the credit card ends with 4316 for the amount of 5,000 $. Each Party and/or anyone acting on its behalf hereby releases, discharges waives and withdraws all and/or any actions, demands, claims, obligations, set-offs and liabilities and all claims for expenses, legal costs or, damages, or interest in relation to the Settled Claims.

Client warrants that he shall avoid from posting any information, opinion, post etc. with respect to the
Company over the Internet, and as far as he has the ability to, will delete or remove past posts with respect to the Company.

How come the broker just deny the further amount to withdraw from traders account?

Frankly i do not give a 'fig' which company it is or for that matter what their defence is.
If you requested a withdrawal 2 months ago and they the '' www. hfx.com '' did not comply with courtesy or respect, promptly send you the money, as it is your money -this company in my books is a scam -a shady insincere-sleazy company .
All of you out there the 50.000 or so that get these emails, please take note of these sleaze bag operators - take note of their name, document it, so you will not get caught- and stay away big time. They replied..............BS..... sickening drivel- lies ..the lies they come up with -the con artists cheats... oh man as i said they sicken me.
I am more then happy and take back these words if and when you get your cheque.
Good luck in the meantime -man i am holding my breath for you.

Last edited:
Frankly i do not give a 'fig' which company it is or for that matter what their defence is.
If you requested a withdrawal 2 months ago and they the '' www. hfx.com '' did not comply with courtesy or respect, promptly send you the money, as it is your money -this company in my books is a scam -a shady insincere-sleazy company .
All of you out there the 50.000 or so that get these emails, please take note of these sleaze bag operators - take note of their name, document it, so you will not get caught- and stay away big time. They replied..............BS..... sickening drivel- lies ..the lies they come up with -the con artists cheats... oh man as i said they sicken me.
I am more then happy and take back these words if and when you get your cheque.
Good luck in the meantime -man i am holding my breath for you.

For me also, that company is a scam. If the trader request for a withdrawal and the broker refuse to honor it, the broker suppose to explain the trader what the issue is. I think we have to find a way to put pressure on the company to explain us the raison of the refusal.

Sad state of affairs. They did seem fishy when they had contacted me couple of months ago to introduce them some clients. Having checked their website with no regulation and no clear address mentioned I ignored them.

If it is of any help, here are some contacts from HFX marketing department. Maybe they can be alerted to this thread.

Natia Gogola natia@hfx.com
James Peterson james@hfx.com

Here's the link to HFX on LinkedIn: HFX Global Ltd. | LinkedIn

Back