RESOLVED Case# 2013-054 | Monjed Alqenaei vs www.markets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Markets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOTICE: Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads are not removed. This thread is one of them. The other thread is HERE. The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

About two months or more markets approached in an email that they are willing to pay the they were still holding providing they close my accounts.
I agreed and my money was transfered to me.
I'm out of the country now, when I get back I'll send the emails between us.
Sorry for the late update but I was too busy.

Did you get all of the money they owed you? How long until you can post all the info?

As you see from the attachments, Markets approached me to send the money they owed me.

They dismissed all their previous allegations that I hacked their system etc. etc.

I received all my money and they closed my accounts which were already suspended in the first week of their allegation.

My apologies again for the late update.

Attachments

• Munjid151215.jpg
    Munjid151215.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Markets040116.jpg
    Markets040116.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Munjid060116.jpg
    Munjid060116.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Markets160116.jpg
    Markets160116.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 60
I am pleased that Markets.com/Safecap Investments finally finally paid what was owed to their client in this case.

In December of 2014, a representative of the company threatened actions against the FPA if this case thread as well as the main discussion thread for Markets.com were not both taken down. I have no word from the company about whether this change of attitude towards their former client also applies to the FPA. Untill I hear otherwise, the current warning against doing business with Safecap Investments remains active.

The FPA recommends against doing business with any company which uses legal threats to try to hide information.

Good that they have payed out, but if anyone uses that company after reading this and the other thread, they need their head looked at. They should not be trusted with a barge pole.

Markets.com - FIrst they don't pay what they owe you. Then, if you hold your ground for a couple years, they finally pay you.

Not exactly a good marketing message. :p

Back