RESOLVED Case# 2013-054 | Monjed Alqenaei vs www.markets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Markets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monjed Alqenaei

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.markets.com

My Case is: I am client of this company since 2011, everything was ok as long I lost. I made some good deals the past months then all problems started:
1. Islamic account- they canceled it without even notifying and charged me interests saying if you trade EA you can't have islamic. Please note this "term" is not mentioned anywhere.
2. they canceled total withdrawals of $50,000 accusing me in hacking into their systems (!!??) how can I hack their systems? or they can't believe people can make money?
3. They sent me a threatening letter and with a calling make me afraid and drop my case.
4. They blocked the access to all my accounts as I was never their customer.
This is an outrages! I am claiming all my money back from these scampers.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Monjed Alqenaei on 05/13/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/22/13 the last contact was on 05/07/13

Details: At first they Congrats me for the earnings, they they demanded me show my ea which I bought then they said no Islamic for ea which is a lie and not mentioned anywhere finally I got a threatening calls and emails saying I'm a hacker!

Company representatives' emails: <finance@markets.com>
<support@markets.com>
<salam.abdallah@markets.com>

Attachments

• Misconduct and Refusal of WD Request Monjed Alqenaei 29 04 13 (1).pdf
    491.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Markets3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 87
  • A_Dis.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 73
  • B_Dis.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 64
  • C_Dis.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 58
Were you using a commercial EA or a custom one? If it's a commercial EA, which one was it?

EAs and Islamic accounts incompatible? I've never heard of anything like that before.

I see that Markets.com has posted while providing zero info in the public thread.

As soon as those YouTradeFx cases get dealt with, I think this one needs to go to a vote.

This one is overdue for a vote. It took months to get a response from markets.com they have confidential evidence against Monjed.

Monjed Alqenaei, please state for the record that you grant Markets.com permission to post the findings of their investigation in this thread.

Last edited:
Permission for markets.com

This one is overdue for a vote. It took months to get a response from markets.com they have confidential evidence against Monjed.

Monjed Alqenaei, please state for the record that you grant Markets.com permission to post the findings of their investigation in this thread.

I, Monjed Alqenaei, give permission to Markets.com to post the results of their investigation into my trading in this thread.

EA Prohibited for Islamic Account ?? i never heard that ..
and their statement you hack their company ? its soo silly ... :confused:

i will see this case forward ...

Few minutes ago I sent to markets.com this email asking for a copy of their investigation:-

MKTS_March7_2014.jpg

I start the votes at about the same time each week. As soon as I'm done checking all open cases to make sure they weren't resolved, I'll be adding the polls.

Стандартный ответ жуликов. Потерянный деньги - размещают депозит, и, конечно, заработаете. Заработанный - жулик. Я голосую за это за компанию - жулики.

Back