RESOLVED Case# 2013-090 | Siddharth vs www.traderxp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TraderXP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 97.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issues in this one seem very simple. The question is whether Siddharth received his $180.00. I assume that he received his $165.00 by way of credit to his credit card. It would appear that he has not received his $180.00 and thus I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt of the guilt of traderxp.com and will be entering that verdict when the time comes.

Come on traderxp, what is $180 or so compared to your company's reputation? If you are having a problem settling such a small amount of money then one can not help but to wonder what would happen if we had a much bigger amount of money involved.

I seriously believe that you can sort this out and avoid damaging your company's name. But then again I could be wrong!

The issues in this one seem very simple. The question is whether Siddharth received his $180.00. I assume that he received his $165.00 by way of credit to his credit card. It would appear that he has not received his $180.00 and thus I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt of the guilt of traderxp.com and will be entering that verdict when the time comes.

I am still waiting for the 180 USD from traderXP

I am still waiting for the 180 USD from traderXP

Oh Siddarth this makes me so sad.

What is the matter with you TRADERSXP.COM why do you just not pay Siddarth his miserable outstanding $180 - how silly and low can you go that you try to with-hold/out do/swindle a small trader - Think TRADERSXP of the damage you do to your reputation - Holy Smoke think again of how much free advertising you could have had by promptly giving Siddarth his money -did you guys know that about 50000 people read this sites, yes i repeat 50000 and they would all have seen who and what you stand for.

Tradersxp.com if i were you i would sharpen up my business practises - Good luck Siddarth i hope for you they come to their senses.

seriously! this calls for a posse, pitchforks, torches, and axes and going all medieval on outfits like this one. aaahh... .the good ol' days.

Trader XP is proving by their actions that they are not innocent not just in this case but in other cases they have in FPA (and there are many)

I'll advise you post details of your financial transaction statement from your credit card (if possible) as a strong source of evidence against the broker. This will further strengthen your case.

I'll advise you post details of your financial transaction statement from your credit card (if possible) as a strong source of evidence against the broker. This will further strengthen your case.

No Problem, i can post as many proofs it is required to bring this case to justice.

Attachments

• Visa.JPG
    Visa.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 16
Back