RESOLVED Case# 2013-090 | Siddharth vs www.traderxp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TraderXP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 97.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds like they were trying to pressure (SCAM) Siddharth to send more to his account. From what I read he is dealing with some very unscrupulous people.

Hi to all.
There is a Japanese saying:"TIME IS THE WORLD'S MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY".
Unfortunately sometimes we have to spend it dealing with this s...
Sorry for my French.
GUILTY without any doubt
p.s. I don't now how to post "scam" sign. Will appreciate moderator's help updating my post accordingly

Blessings to all

Hang on Siddharth. The votes do not matter much, but getting back your funds matters much more. The votes still speak a lot of volume in percentage.

I have to disagree with you on this, the important part is to expose these scammers and prevent them to scam more individuals.

Come on traderxp, what is $180 or so compared to your company's reputation? If you are having a problem settling such a small amount of money then one can not help but to wonder what would happen if we had a much bigger amount of money involved.

I seriously believe that you can sort this out and avoid damaging your company's name. But then again I could be wrong!

I agree - it is just so mean of them. With the huge fees that are required to establish a brokerage, $159.00 is nothing. To a trader it is hard earned money and can be a real reward plus quite a sizable sum.

Sounds to me like they are a total scam. Any broker who is continually asking you to put more money in is very suspicious. Looks like they paid back your original funds minus the exorbitant charges and are digging their heels in over the profit. This is a lucky escape from them and they'll be getting my guilty vote.

TraderXP is a scam. I had deposited $500 with them. They made an additional $500 unauthorized deposit from my cc of $500. I requested my money back and all they do is cancel my withdrawal request. This has been going on for 8 months. Now they say my account is only worth $275 due to monthly "inactivity fees".

You will never get your money back from these scammers

John

Back