RESOLVED Case# 2013-090 | Siddharth vs www.traderxp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TraderXP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 46 97.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TraderXP Customer Support

Dear customer,

TraderXP is an experienced company with many years in the industry, serving thousands of clients daily. We take the requests of our customers very seriously especially with regards to withdrawal demands. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have been trying to reach you a number of times but unfortunately without success.
Please let us know how we can best reach you by sending an e-mail to support@TraderXP.com so we can process your request as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing back from you.
Customer Care Support Team

About time someone from TraderXP decided to show up. AsstModerator sent a formal invite to you people at the beginning of August.

Because TraderXP decided to finally join the discussion, I am marking this as "Pending Guilty" instead of "Guilty" for the moment. If TraderXP does not want this turned into a Guilty verdict, they need to resolve this issue very soon.

Because TraderXP decided to finally join the discussion, I am marking this as "Pending Guilty" instead of "Guilty" for the moment. If TraderXP does not want this turned into a Guilty verdict, they need to resolve this issue very soon.

I just wonder why company reps are deciding to join discussions when it's too late

Dear customer,

TraderXP is an experienced company with many years in the industry, serving thousands of clients daily. We take the requests of our customers very seriously especially with regards to withdrawal demands. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have been trying to reach you a number of times but unfortunately without success.
Please let us know how we can best reach you by sending an e-mail to support@TraderXP.com so we can process your request as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing back from you.
Customer Care Support Team

This is ridiculous, they tried to contact who ? me or FPA ? i have submitted my wire details so many times that now i feel like it's merely a waste of time. Anyways if you too eager to process withdrawal i could sent one more request to support@traderxp.com.

Currently Guilty, but just maybe Siddharth can finally get the money that's owed and this can be changed to Resolved.

Mr. Sam Green emailed me yesterday stating that money is wired today which i hope is not another false assurance.

Back