RESOLVED Case# 2013-091 | grubson vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LiteForex promises action this week. Please leave a post here on Sunday and let me know if they got in touch with you or not.

LiteForex didn't get touch with me... No answer, no information, no explanation..... nothing.

Alexander from LiteForex promises to contact you today. Please report back after 24 hours and let me know if he contacted you or not.

Alexander from LiteForex promises to contact you today. Please report back after 24 hours and let me know if he contacted you or not.

I have got email says that I have to wait another week. They don't keep their promises. I don't belive them. Another week of waiting.

I'm giving him until the end of this week to provide a real answer. Then this goes to the Open Cases folder.

This is email I've got 2013-08-23: "Hello. The Security department of LiteForex company notifies you that the checking of circumstances related to trading operations which were carried out on your profile will be finished next week. We'll inform you regarding to results of investigation additionally."

Their "next week" is ending today - I'm still waiting for some answer.

...and nothing.... again they have broken their own promise

no information, no answer, no excuse ..... nothing... nothing... nothing...

they have blocked my account and my money ! without any tiny word of explanation besides rubbish about some imaginary investigation.

I don't believe them - they have stolen my money and they are playing on time

NEVER AGAIN SUCH BROKER !

Back