RESOLVED Case# 2013-091 | grubson vs liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just in case there was a delay in the email, can you confirm if anything came in on Friday evening or during the weekend?

That's it. No more delays. This goes public today. If LiteForex won't deal with it this week, then it goes to a vote next week.

Liteforex Liteforex. They should just change their name to litescammer so it is clear to every one what they are. Then they would just tell their clients what they were thinking when they deposited their monies with them. It is clear their days in the business are running out and they will not pay any one. Scammers, that is what they are. My vote: definitely Guilty!!!

LiteForex Again!!!!!! I thought cases against them had been handled here before. I remember the FPA warned traders against the likes of them.

They play with your money and your nerves, 60+ working days without answers. I´d prefer them just say "No, we are not giving your money back"

It's very sad when brokers do this to honest hard-working people. Even more sad the same guys who are scamming people on this side they are recruiting others on the other side. When they are recruiting their systems are working perfectly but, when they are supposed to be paying people or respond to their queries, their systems are supposedly experiencing problems. After reading this thread I applied for an account with them and I have two emails already in my inbox from them.
Honestly, I believe the FPA website should be the first stop for anyone wishing to open an account with any broker. Check the threads for a hint of the broker you are eyeing to open an account with and check which brokers are recommend and widely used by the other soldiers in army.

I used to think LiteForex wasn't that bad of a broker. They representative used to be able to address issues, fixing problems where appropriate and providing a rational defense where the company wasn't at fault. Watching their mishandling of this and other FPA Traders Court cases recently makes me think that Lite Forex isn't even remotely trustworthy anymore.

I was really hope that they keep their promise from last email and finally finish this case. I don't know what to do. They don't care about the FPA case or other complaints.

They sure don't care about what impression is created about them here. Don't do business with such arrogant scum. Below I have copied an email I sent to them after reading about this issue and pretended to open an account with them. I have also copied their response.
I am waiting to vote on this matter.

allsupport@liteforex.com
1:50 AM (33 minutes ago)

to me
02.09.2013 22:01, Thokozani пишет:

Liteforex,

I was about to open an account with you but I came across a thread on you at the FPA website. I can give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance to explain this situation. If I am satisfied I will reconsider my position.

Thank you,

Dear Thokozani, kindly note we are not responsible for information on third-party resources, Our company work more than 8 years and we provide high security level for our customers. LiteForex is a regulated STP broker. We are regulated by the Seychelles . Our company is on the market for 8 years and has a well-deserved reputation as a reliable broker, traders from many countries are working with us.
If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to ask.

--
Best regards, Support Department
LiteForex Group of Companies
Web-site: Forex Trading : Top Forex Broker : LiteForex
E-mail: allsupport@liteforex.com
LIVECHAT: Welcome to the Live Chat of the company.

Back