RESOLVED Case# 2013-092 | Manish D Pujari vs www.iforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that iforex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it will be best if we can create a list of all questionable brokers, thereby preventing others from falling into the same "trap". Likewise, we should also have a list of all currently unquestionable brokers, and update the list once a scam or questionable behavior is identified or a guilty verdict is gotten against the broker. This will make our voices "more heard" and as a movement be able to prevent/ or move people en masse away from such brokers.

It's called the review section, this is what you mean?

Finally I received call from my account manager Allwyn and he assured me that the mony will get credited in a week time and it was credited to my bank account yesterday, thanks for all your support and help, I really appreciate.

Finally I have received the fund credited to my bank yesterday after receiving call from my Account Manager Allwyn , thanks for all the support and help given.

So that would make this resolved, right?

Do you have any more money with them? If so, after all of this, I'd suggest getting it out while they are cooperating.

I am very happy to see that this issue has been resolved. I'm going to close the poll and mark the case as resolved now.

Issues like this hurt companies. I wonder why they would let them get this far before resolving them. For some one wishing to join them, this is the negative infor that shows up when one does a search of the company.

Issues like this hurt companies. I wonder why they would let them get this far before resolving them. For some one wishing to join them, this is the negative infor that shows up when one does a search of the company.

that's the one million dollar question my friend

At least they got a clue and realized that a Resolved case was better than a Guilty case.

Back