RESOLVED Case# 2013-114 | ezio73 vs www.capitaloneforex.com

ezio73

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: My account number is 55066.
I have many problems with this broker.
I want to withdraw the money from my account and i requested this in their website, by mail to beool@capitaloneforex.com and in their skype chat (Capital One Forex Ltd).
In the past i have withdrawn correctly, but from my last request on 4th September 2013 they don't want to give me my money.
A time they said not received my mail, another time they says to me to wait but really they don't want to give me my money.
I don't want their bonuses, but i want the sum of the deposit and the gain of my account.
Today they wanted i accept a transaction in with i renounce to all bonus but i didn't made it(i have if you want the skype chat saved)
I have saved a detailed completed MT4 statement and many mails that i can send to everyone who want to investigate it.
In attached to this file case :1)request of withdraw sent on 4th September 2013
2)first request remainder sent on 9th September 2013
3)last request reminder sent today
4)detailed statement of my account from the beginning to now.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ignazio Fontana on 09/11/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/04/13 the last contact was on 09/12/13

Details: No replies to the withdraw requests.

Company representatives' emails: Jason Beool <beool@capitaloneforex.com>
Enrico Falchi <enrico@capitaloneforex.com>
Jason Beool <jason@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• mail_9_9_13.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
  • mail_4_09_13.png
    75 KB · Views: 2
  • mail_12_09_13.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Statement_ 55066 _12_09_13.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 6
Send an email to both Samir and Jason Beeool. Invite them to your public thread in the Scam Alerts folder.

I sent a mail with the link of the post with the invitation to explain the Reasons of my complaint.
Schermata 2013-09-13 a 11.55.31.png

hello,
after the insertion in the preparation folder, after how many days the post is made ​​public?
Thanks

Please post on Saturday to let me know if you've heard anything or not. If there is no email or forums response, it goes public next week.

Hello, i have no news, no contact from CapitalOne Forex. I think i am in a trouble.
I hope that in any way FPA could help me.
Thanks

CapitolOneForex has send documentation to the FPA that this issue has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties. I would like to get confirmation from Ezio73.

Back