RESOLVED Case# 2013-154 | sheikh rashed vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please update this at the beginning of the week. Let Capital One know that this will move to Open Cases if they do not keep their promises.
they do not send dollar in my neteller account from my trading account till today!!!.

Attachments

• capital one forex251113.png
    capital one forex251113.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 11
  • capital one forex25111.png
    capital one forex25111.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi Everyone,
We've been voting 'guilty' on similar cases for some years now but these scumbags keep changing their names, their locations, start new companies and start to screw new investors. Seems like there's no end to it, I suppose they knew that they will not be prosecuted in court and committed to jail. Is there a way to make sure that these scam artists will get to face the court of law in whatever country they operate in? Is the procedure too difficult or time consuming? Perhaps FPA after all these years of handling such cases could come up with a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of how to proceed to get these cases to court after a guilty verdict here. On the other hand the investors themselves must take most of the blame for getting all starry eyed just because some 'Jack Smith' CEO of FxIWYM LLC (Fx IWantYourMoney) calls and make promises to turn them into overnight millionaires if they deposit $x,000. C'mon guys, you're all trading thru a computer, is it that difficult to check out some reputable FX brokers online before you put your money in? Some of the better ones are displayed right here on this page. I hate to say this but some of these complainants deserved what they've got. Sorry to be so blunt but it was so obvious that these scumbags were operating thru bucket shops and they know only the gullible will fall for their glib talk. Just my two cents worth, perhaps others have better ideas on how to get these scumbags to end up in jail instead of just a 'guilty' vote. Thanks for hearing me out.

they call me today also conform me i was getting my dollar but unfortunately i can't access my neteller account, so can't check....this now. so after checking my neteller account i will post update here.

they call me today also conform me i was getting my dollar but unfortunately i can't access my neteller account, so can't check....this now. so after checking my neteller account i will post update here.
they just send me my initial capital 499.55$ but if my trade was even now running then i can get easily 300$$ or more then 400$ profits!!!. please read this properly
( because on date of 17-10-2013 i was open trade at price level 1.3623 range with 0.1 lot=1$ & date of 7-11-2013 eur/usd price level going to low level 1.3295 so if i close 1.3400 range then i can get easily 200$ in only one trade!, and another trade i was open my sell position 1.3780 level so i just remember here in this trade i get easily also150$ plus because here i was opening my trade only .05 lot=0.5$.)
but they close my trade wrong way and now they just give me my main capital!!! so please every member of this fpa forum give your opinion & suggest me should i continue my case or not???

Attachments

• cap 12-3-2013.png
    cap 12-3-2013.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This case clearly shows bad practices used by this broker, and only a scam broker would do such things. My advice is to keep your case against them although I don't think that you will get the rest of your meney, but at least it will help other traders decide before trying to invest with this broker.

I believe also that a scam finding for this broker should follow soon.

This case clearly shows bad practices used by this broker, and only a scam broker would do such things. My advice is to keep your case against them although I don't think that you will get the rest of your meney, but at least it will help other traders decide before trying to invest with this broker.

I believe also that a scam finding for this broker should follow soon.
until i get my profits i don't close this case its sure.....because they do this bad thing.

I can empathise with your frustration BUT! Clearly you are experienced in these matters ... Quote: "We've been voting Guilty on similar cases for some years now ....." I joined the FPA only a couple of weeks ago because I have been totally taken in and lost, in my terms, a lot of money. I am so ashamed of myself, totally embarrassed. I have used an assumed name to prevent anyone recognising me. Surely the ethos of the FPA is to encourage (courage is what I need) a total idiot such as myself to take on these scammer? Thanks, too, for hearing me out! Kind regards from an unsavvy soul.

Back