RESOLVED Case# 2013-154 | sheikh rashed vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackmailing of the Broker

This is Jason Beool With Capital One Forex Ltd, Our Client has been paid his money in full the last payment in the amount of $499 via Neteller I will attache here Screen Shots of the payment was made to him, he is demanding that we give him $500 to close this case against the company please take a look at the account live using the Investor Password @Sheikh321 account number 55770 and please see the attachments bellow,

Traders they think the can blackmail a company and get free money by complaining here and that is exactly what the client doing here.

Attachments

• 55770 Neteller.PNG
    55770 Neteller.PNG
    151.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 55770 Transctions.PNG
    55770 Transctions.PNG
    97.6 KB · Views: 17
This is Jason Beool With Capital One Forex Ltd, Our Client has been paid his money in full the last payment in the amount of $499 via Neteller I will attache here Screen Shots of the payment was made to him, he is demanding that we give him $500 to close this case against the company please take a look at the account live using the Investor Password @Sheikh321 account number 55770 and please see the attachments bellow,

Traders they think the can blackmail a company and get free money by complaining here and that is exactly what the client doing here.
hey man......
what you want to say????
your company cheated me you close my two trade totally wrong way ( which i already discuss in here please read my full thread)... are you blind?? please check my account history. why your company do all thing..you close my both profitable trade if those trade are running i can easily earn with those trade more then 500$$$ you know this???...
and please explain what type of blackmail??? i want my profits & justice why you close my trade with fake trade history is it blackmailing????

Hi Jason,

First why it took you so long to answer? Besides that was a very smart move of you to reveal your clients' emails...

Second, why many of your clients are complaining over your service and even calling you scam? maybe it's because you are super nice when you are selling but when the client wants to withdraw you give him a ****ty service?

Look, if it was just one case I would understand you but there are dozens of complaints against you and your company, you look bad, and I will defiantly recommend people to stay away of your company.

Cheers!

Hi Mr Edgier

the case open here for teh account 55770 and we all see the case is closed as client get his requested withdraw as capital One forex had the evidance for that so why u keep it open for Voting , i think the one who have to send evidince is the client what his today status
i dont think u wil stand on side of illegalel charges (as i see in your forum) u claim transperancy

also can you provise us and for all in the forum your adress and telephone numbers i dont se on the site how to contact you
unlike all Forex brokersge u claim for scam they have adress and telephne numbers

cheers

hi jeason,
stop threatening via phone call :confused:
i was updating here i got my main capital 499.55$ but but doesn't get profits even on my two trades
if you give me my profits then i close my case here immediately no problem from my side.
please peoples of this fpa forum read this carefully
here on date of 17.10.2013 i was entry a sell eur/usd currency at price level 1.362.+ and lot 0.10=1$$ and its reach at one moment 1.3295 level too!. so if i close this trade even 1.3400 level then easily get 220+ profits.
and on date of 22.10.2013 i was open another trade price level eur/usd 1.3780 lot 0.05=0.5$
so here if i close my trade 1.3400 then also get 400+ pips i mean 200+$$ profits too.
so give me my profits i was calculating this more then 400$$
i also uploading three screen shoot.

Attachments

• 12.5.13 new2.png
    12.5.13 new2.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 12.5.2013 new3.png
    12.5.2013 new3.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 12.5.13.png
    12.5.13.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
dear moderator & fpa member after reading my case if you thought i have to right get my profits then take action.
and some spam voters vote in here poll they just join only couple of days because capitaloneforex paid them for this
& peoples of forexpeacearmy forum i just join in here because capitaloneforex scam with me & open case against them. i think and i believe if i do not join FPA forum they do not paid me even my main capital too
so for this thanks to FPA forum & moderator & all member

Sheikh Rashed, the vote will be end soon. As I see you are going to win this case and I am very sure that capital one are BS us.
Just please don't use too many colors when you are posting a comment- you are killing my eyes :)

Jason,

If you will read the case, it includes a dispute over trade manipulation. Paying what was shown in the statement is only part of the case.

Also, I'm amazed that a broker's representative would publicly post email addresses of multiple clients as well as the investor login information for any client who had not given permission.

Back