RESOLVED Case# 2013-154 | sheikh rashed vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Jason Beool With Capital One Forex Ltd, Our Client has been paid his money in full the last payment in the amount of $499 via Neteller I will attache here Screen Shots of the payment was made to him, he is demanding that we give him $500 to close this case against the company please take a look at the account live using the Investor Password @Sheikh321 account number 55770 and please see the attachments bellow,

Traders they think the can blackmail a company and get free money by complaining here and that is exactly what the client doing here.
i read your statement properly stop cheating now, if you want to solve this problem.
my total real capital only 500$+300$ bonus(i mean 60% rescue bonus)=800$. so how i can deposited 1407$!!! is it possible?:confused: i withdraw two times my profits 1st time(date 9/9/2013) 173$ & 2nd time (date 17/10/2013) 127$ =300$ so how can i withdrawal 1000$+!!!??:confused:. if you include my real capital also then also its not over 800 $.
everyone here is real document

Attachments

• 12.5.13.png
    12.5.13.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 10
Capital One Forex Answer

Dear Readers

Capital One Forex have answered to case but for some reason the answer was not posted, if anyone have a question or need an evidence that Capital One Forex is not Guilty we are more than happy to supply the evidences, just simply email me at Jason@capitaloneforex.com and I will provide the evidence of Payments made to the client in full, which also was attached to a respond here but never was posted.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by sheikh rashed:
my account number in capitaloneforex 55770.
here i submit a review about their bad service .i think that's why they are angry with me. i already started two thread here about their biggest scamming.
after 1st claiming in here about their late withdrawal process they call me and promise me give my profits and send it also 127$. then i start again trade with this broker but on the date of 10/30/2013 while i open my mt4 then i discover my total capital vanish!! they show a fake account history which they can done easily with their expert!!!
then i immediately save my account history & also attach it to here for better realize.please check my account trade history which really they modifying.!
point number 1:
because on date of 17-10-2013 they modifying eur/usd price 1.33234 but i was open trade at price 1.36+ with 0.1 lot!! ( and those date their MT4 lowest rate of eur/usd pair 1.3515 so how i can open trade with this price 1.33+!!). in this trade they cut 424$..how funny
point number 2:
date of 22-10-2013 they also modifying eur/usd pair price 1.3380 ( and as like those day eur/usd lowesr price level 1.3661) but here i open my trade 1.3780 price level with 0.05 lot! & in this trade they cut 183$ !.
my total balance last i check 799$ but now only 191$.
i want justice
please take action and help me to get my full capital and also now closing trade profits too.
i already try to contact them too many time but they are try to avoid me.

Jason,

I have asked you questions nevertheless you decided not to answer them.

If you refer to the fake user Edward you created- any new user post must go through moderation.

Solve the Case

My name is Samir Beool , I am the CEO of Capital One Forex Ltd, I just became aware of this Case against my company and I am offering to solve this issue and any other issue that my company or some staff members have with any Client.
At this stage and after reviewing the client account I really do not understand what the client thinks is the solution for this case but I am willing to listen and have it solved, I would like to know from our client what he is looking to get from Capital One Forex CC the FPA admins to have this issue solved or we can discuss the issue in public within this forum.

hi jeason,
stop threatening via phone call :confused:
i was updating here i got my main capital 499.55$ but but doesn't get profits even on my two trades
if you give me my profits then i close my case here immediately no problem from my side.
please peoples of this fpa forum read this carefully
here on date of 17.10.2013 i was entry a sell eur/usd currency at price level 1.362.+ and lot 0.10=1$$ and its reach at one moment 1.3295 level too!. so if i close this trade even 1.3400 level then easily get 220+ profits.
and on date of 22.10.2013 i was open another trade price level eur/usd 1.3780 lot 0.05=0.5$
so here if i close my trade 1.3400 then also get 400+ pips i mean 200+$$ profits too.
so give me my profits i was calculating this more then 400$$
i also uploading three screen shoot.
hello samir beool
i was mentioned in my previous post what the solution so read ( upper quote ) post carefully.

My name is Samir Beool , I am the CEO of Capital One Forex Ltd, I just became aware of this Case against my company and I am offering to solve this issue and any other issue that my company or some staff members have with any Client.
At this stage and after reviewing the client account I really do not understand what the client thinks is the solution for this case but I am willing to listen and have it solved, I would like to know from our client what he is looking to get from Capital One Forex CC the FPA admins to have this issue solved or we can discuss the issue in public within this forum.

would you first improve you customer service? it sucks

if you want to really solve this case please give me profits of my two trades its almost over 400$ amount.
on date of 17.10.2013 i was entry a sell eur/usd currency at price level 1.362.+ and lot 0.10=1$$ and its reach at one moment 1.3295 level too!. so if i close this trade even 1.3400 level then easily get 220+ profits.
and on date of 22.10.2013 i was open another trade price level eur/usd 1.3780 lot 0.05=0.5$
so here if i close my trade 1.3400 then also get 400+ pips i mean 200+$$ profits too.
so give me my profits i was calculating this more then 400$$

'ALLAH is almighty'
hello everyone one good news i got my profits 400$ in my capitaloneforex trading account no- 55770 , see attachments below. now waiting to got this profits in my neteller account hope the will send it soon & this case will going to be end soon.:)

Attachments

• 12.10.13 three.png
    12.10.13 three.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 12.10.13 two.png
    12.10.13 two.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 7
Back