RESOLVED Case# 2013-154 | sheikh rashed vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sheikh rashed

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: my account number in capitaloneforex 55770.
here i submit a review about their bad service .i think that's why they are angry with me. this is my 2nd start thread to you about their biggest scamming.
after 1st claiming in here about their late withdrawal process they call me and promise me give my profits and send it also 127$. then i start again trade with this broker but now today morning while i open my mt4 then i discover my total capital vanish!! they show a fake account history which they can done easily with their expert!!!
then i immediately save my account history & also attach it to here for better realize.please check my account trade history which really they modifying.!
point number 1:
because on date of 17-10-2013 they modifying eur/usd price 1.33234 but i was open trade at price 1.36+ with 0.1 lot!! ( and those date their mt4 lowest rate of eur/usd pair 1.3515 so how i can open trade with this price 1.33+!!. in this trade they cut 424$..how funny
point number 2:
date of 22-10-2013 they also modifying eur/usd pair price 1.3380 ( and as like those day eur/usd lowesr price level 1.3661) but here i open my trade 1.3780 price level with 0.05 lot! & in this trade they cut 183$ !.
my total balance last i check 799$ but now only 191$
please take action and help me to get my full capital.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by sheikh rashed on 10/14/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/30/13 the last contact was on 11/07/13

Details: Robert Moore Thu, 11/7/2013 05:03:51 pm

Hello sheikh rashed. How may I help you?

sheikh rashed Thu, 11/7/2013 05:04:12 pm

hello
hello

Nart Salakhav Thu, 11/7/2013 05:10:32 pm

yes sir
how can i help you

sheikh rashed Thu, 11/7/2013 05:11:14 pm

hello my ac: no:55770 would you get any information why your company close my trade illegal way with fake trade history?? here you assure me i will get call within 48 hours! but this time also over! no one call me!!!

Nart Salakhav Thu, 11/7/2013 05:13:49 pm

let me check
there's nothing wrong can find
you loss your money

sheikh rashed Thu, 11/7/2013 05:26:34 pm

i will give you a link please read this

Nart Salakhav Thu, 11/7/2013 05:26:48 pm

ok

sheikh rashed Thu, 11/7/2013 05:27:07 pm

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28487-2nd-scaming-me-capitaloneforex.html
after read this answer me

Nart Salakhav Thu, 11/7/2013 05:29:01 pm

good work with photoshop
Thank you for your chat. Feel free to contact us again.

Duration: 00:32:00
Chat has been opened from website: http://capitaloneforex.com/

Company representatives' emails: Samir Beool <beool@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• full.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
  • screen shot2 with horizontal & vertical line.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Yo AsstMod, can you please assign a case number and issue the formal invitation.

That's a good question.

If there's no response by next week, the procedure is to move this to the Open Cases folder.

Looks like AsstMod is running behind. The FPA is having some meetings, so he's probably sitting somewhere having an argument with Felix.

Yo AsstMod! Can this one move to open cases soon?

Looks like AsstMod is running behind. The FPA is having some meetings, so he's probably sitting somewhere having an argument with Felix.

Yo AsstMod! Can this one move to open cases soon?
ALLAH IS ALMIGHTY
they call me today & solve my problem give my capital ( but if my those trade was running then i can get profits also) please check my attachment.
and now i want to withdraw my capital (refund) so i am wait till getting this. they assure me i get this tomorrow. after getting my dollar in my neteller account i decide i can give them five star review.

Attachments

• today r.png
    today r.png
    124 KB · Views: 33
ALLAH IS ALMIGHTY
they call me today & solve my problem give my capital ( but if my those trade was running then i can get profits also) please check my attachment.
and now i want to withdraw my capital (refund) so i am wait till getting this. they assure me i get this tomorrow. after getting my dollar in my neteller account i decide i can give them five star review.
they do not give me today any payment :(yesterday they promise me i will get my dollar in my neteller account ?? but do not send!!!

Please update this at the beginning of the week. Let Capital One know that this will move to Open Cases if they do not keep their promises.

Back