RESOLVED Case# 2013-160 | kumarmanoj1212 vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kumarmanoj1212

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: My live accout 159948 suddenly got disabled on 28 oct 2013 and I am unable to login in youtradefx website and their trading terminal.
They are not replying on chat and emails.
I have attached screenshots for some proof to my case.

1st screenshot shows a/c 159948 disabled.
2nd screenshot shows a/c 159948 balance and login record at youtradefx.com
3rd screenshot shows zulutrade confirmation given on mail about youtradefx a/c linked with zulutrade.
4th screenshot shows last chat with company not given proper reply.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by kumarmanoj1212 on 10/30/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/28/13 the last contact was on 11/18/13

Details: No reply from local offices on phone.
no reply on chat and email.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• 159948 balance.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 2
  • YouTradeFX - My Forex Account5aug.pdf
    481.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 159948 zulutrade.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ytfx chat.pdf
    75.4 KB · Views: 5
Send a new direct email to George Becker. Let him know you've opened a Traders Court case and see if he can get this worked out.

I sent mail to George. In first reply he asked for compliance document. After two days of sending all documents he asked that how much money I deposited.
He is just wasting time.
All compliance documents already submitted at the time of account opening and company have all the information about deposits by clients. Then why he is asking these things again and again?
Now he is not replying my email.

Please go ahead and send all requested information to George. I think there are some internal issues with YouTradeFx communications. If he can't show real progress by the end of the week, this can go to Open Cases next week.

Please open your own thread in Scam Alerts. The link you provided is to another person's thread.

I'm emailing George and asking him why he hasn't replied to you.

This is the 2nd case so far which I'm came across in a short period within a week where "www.youtradefx.com" is put confronting it's traders labelling "it" a scam by denying their rights to withdrawal and closing one's trade(s) without any notice or acknowledgement.

Vote Guilty!!

P/S: Better stay away from this platform..

Any time a company is informed there is problem and will not communicate in good faith, it sends red flags up for me.

Something is amiss. Guilty as charged.

Back