RESOLVED Case# 2013-174 | Lalita Agarwal vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lalita Agarwal

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: My account in youtradefx.com has been disabled

Unable to contact them , im from India and their office here has been shut down.

There is no link to contact them support not giving any reply , Their head office not accepting any calls from India.

They are not enabling my account nor withdrawing my money

I have deposited a 1000 usd & my a/c no is 149699

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Lalita Agarwal on 11/24/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 08/13/13 the last contact was on 12/12/13

Details: No reply

Company representatives' emails: George <georgeb@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• mb screenshot.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Transaction screenshot.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 6
Yo AsstMod, can you please assign a case number and move this to Open Cases?

doesn't seem likely.

I have no vested interest in youtradefx-bashing; but as I learn the ropes of this game and search for a long-term broker, I gotta say they're off my list...

And here's the thing, traders come and go. I read somewhere the average sticktoitiveness of new traders is less than 60 days. The number 1 winning correlation with winning is that of a new trader staying in the game for a year or two.

I am committed to this game and in for the long haul; and I will be warning people away from these jokers for years to come.

Hi to all traders and enthusiasts alike. it seems Youtradefx do not answer back via their live chat if they are questioned about one/any or all of these cases against them on FPA. I (objectively) did ask them about a few of these posts and waited quiet a while for a response but non given.

Back