RESOLVED Case# 2013-176 | noorulthabish vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noorulthabish

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: My account # 148445

i am from chennai, india

I deposited with youtradefx in july 2013 through neteller for USD 2100, on dec 11 2013 i gave withdrawal request for USD 310.96 with reference number 2824397. I got email from them stating that it will be processed in 5 business days, but the withdrawal hasn't been processed till now. i have been regularly contacting the support for the withdrawal status but no reply from the support also.

After coming to know about the issue with the broker i also gave withdrawal request for USD 1374 on 23 dec 2013 with reference number 2789051

I can't contact my manager as their Indian office is also closed, kindly help me in getting my money back

I have put up 1 star review and have all the screen shots for the proof,

I am attaching the following screen shots

1.proof i deposited through neteller.
2.proof i am account holder with the broker.
3.proof i gave withdrawal request on the above said dates.
4.proof email receipt from youtradefx on the giving withdrawal request.
5.Statement of the account from 1st july 2013 to 26th dec 2013

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Noorul hameed thabish on 12/25/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/16/13 the last contact was on 12/23/13

Details: I didn't get any reply from the broker for my emails.

Company representatives' emails: Natalie Summons <legal@ytfx.com>
George <georgeb@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• deposit screen shot.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 3
  • proof of account holder.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 2
  • proof of deposit request.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 2
  • mail receipt from youtradefx usd 310.96.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 2
  • mail receipt from youtradefx usd1374.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 1
Is the only way to get people payed to get a Guilty verdict? If so, AsstMod, please assign a case number and get this moved to Open Cases.

Hello,

Thanks for opening a case, may i know what is the next step?.....

George mailed me on 31.12.2013 asking for all the details necessary for withdrawal, but i have uploaded all the details while making the deposit. Any how i have sent him all the compliance documents and my bank details with cc FPA. i haven't received any reply from him.

what should i do next?...

Regards,
Noorul

Is the only way to get people payed to get a Guilty verdict?.

Well, that's what it take's when it's me paying a traffic ticket, but in the long run surely a broker has more to gain by running a tight ship with good customer service?

But maybe the short-term gains of escroquerie are too tempting to these people...

Since some payments were supposed to be on the way, I've held back on votes this week. All new cases against YouTradeFx are being moved to Open Cases immediately. Voting will begin next week on all cases where payment hasn't been received.

Dear AsstModerator,

Today also George mailed me asking for the details about bank wire and my MT4 account details, and id Proof and address proof. I have replied him with cc FPA.

I got the same email from George 10 days back, Mr.george seems asking for the details to while away the time and he is not processing the withdrawal. Kindly look into this issue.

Also please open my case for public voting as its a high time.

All these money are my hard earned, I cant to afford to loose them. please help me in getting my money back

Thank you

Back