RESOLVED Case# 2014-005 | sanuja vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanuja

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: I am Sanuja Biswal from orissa , India .I had opened a 1000 usd account in youtradefx.com company and deposited through skill .The trading account no is 146869 . Then i was trading nice .
But since two months around my account is disable without any notification.Despite of lot of tries ,no responds from their side . i am also trying to contact indian office but it's closed.
so i am not getting any idea to enable my account and withdraw my investment . its a humble request to FPA please help me in getting my withdrawal . i want only my investment i.e 1000 usd .To live my case , i have also attached the screenshot of deposit of 1000 usd though skrill.
So beware of youtradefx.com and dont deposit .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Sanuja Biswal on 01/03/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/05/13 the last contact was on 11/15/13

Details: Till yet , no replies and no comments from the company .

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• mb payment details.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Sanuja, sorry to hear you too are scammed by youtradefx. Its looking bad now with so many case against this company, Have already spent an hour reading and replying to post in the scam thread against this company I suppose many more have been doing the same thing and are getting sick of it by now, so many on a long list. Honestly it is difficult to see if anybody will get their money back at this stage, I am sorry to say. I hope I am wrong and it all works out for you in the end.

I hope the same.it's my money,,,and i wont let them go with my hard earned money.
I have sent the compliance documents again and waiting for reply.

hi

Got my money ....
Thank you all for guidance...

congrats for that u got paid,can you please help me how to get money form them,i still not recvd withadrw,my case still not showing in open cases,my post just showing in scam alerts,please some one guide me how to get money form them

Back