RESOLVED Case# 2014-006 | Manas9090 vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 49 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manas9090

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: i had opened a trading account in 1st week of jan 2013 by depositing 1000 usd in youtradefx.com . Then they added like 50% bonus to my account . i was trading and i had nice communication with the accountable manager as well as the indian office and dealing room .i have never withdraw any amount from my account till today also . Now there is my investment 1000 usd and bonus in my account.
Since one month, surprisely they have disabled my account without any email or phone call . Then i tried to contact them but they did not give any reply to me and finally, i decided to go indian office. After i reach there, i came to know that the indian offfice is closed .now. so i request to FPA ,please help me in getting my 1000 usd back and take a strong action against youtradefx.com company asap . my trading account no is 148896 .
i have attached the screenshots of youtradefx.com live account details and deposit details . please check these out.thank you.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Manas Ranjan Biswal on 01/03/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/20/13 the last contact was on 12/05/13

Details: no email,no phone call ,no sms and no comments from company side till yet.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• account details.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 2
  • deposit details.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 2
Not these again, looks like they have screwed everyone and disappeared with the money. I would not trust any brokerage offering a 50% bonus on deposit, if it sounds too good to be true then it nearly always is. I hope you can get something back Manas but if so many are claiming a refund against this company more than likely nobody is going to get refunds. That is what they mean about " Do not trade with money you cannot afford to loose" and in the case of this brokerage it is Literal.

I have a message from George Becker saying that Manas9090 has been paid. I am waiting for confirmation from Manas9090.

Things would go faster if YouTradeFx's IT department would stop blocking emails from the FPA and from many of their own clients.

Just few minutes before i got a msg from hdfc bank saying that 57400 rupees that is 930 USD has been credited to you account.
As soon as i got the above msg, i couldn't stop myself rushing to the FPA website to thank them.
It was all becoz of FPA and its team, who helped and guided throughout the problem period.
And without FPA, it would have been like a hell to recover my own money.
Thanks a lot.

Back