RESOLVED Case# 2014-010 | chitaran vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chitaran

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: i am one of the account holder of youtradefx ,but in the middle part of october a terrible thing happen to me ,this broker disabled my account suddenly,without any information. my depositd amount is 1000usd & account no is 146875 I asked about disable of my account to the live person but he didnt reply to my chat ,then i called to the local office ,no reply & now the local ytfx office is closed . this compnay is fraud & a big scammer, this broker takeaway all my money , i am suffering that problem from last 2 months.It is the one & only way ,help me fpa & do something for get back my amount.Listen all my fellow traders please dont invest in youtradefx,otherwise you will face lots of problem.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Chitaranjan Biswal on 01/05/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/12/13 the last contact was on 12/07/13

Details: till yet nothing from their side .

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• live account.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 5
  • mb payment details.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 6
  • mb payment.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
  • mb sdeposit.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry to hear this Chitaran, It is sickening to think that you entrust your hard earned money with some brokerage an and they just steal your money. Youtradefx, have so many cases against this one company, I guess people are sick and tired of replying to all who have been scammed by this company. They have disappeared with everyone's money and looks like it was the plan from the start, I doubt they ever intended in lasting more than a year by the amount of cases against them. They tried to sucker in as many people as possible and then run with the proceeds, a true low life conman's operation in my opinion. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

I got my money back yesterday.,but it was 930 USD out of 1000 USD...too high charges for wire transfer:confused:
Thank You FPA and all
Now the case can be set as resolved

Back