RESOLVED Case# 2014-012 | rohit55 vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rohit55

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: I am rohit agrawal, i have a big problem with youtradefx. Attention all my fellow traders where ever you are , i am suffering a lot with this fraud broker ,i have deposited 1000 usd in youtradefx ,my account no is 142195 ,but couple off months before they have disabled my trading account, i had contact them in all possible way but they had zero response , this company is a fraud company & also a false company, doing all scam things.

Please FPA do one thing dont enter this type of scammers into the trading world,i request you,because people like me affects a lot ,please take necessary steps & teach hard lessions to them, that next time they think about the lession ,before doing this type of scam things . please help me FPA for the return of my total investment amount.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Rohit Agrawala on 01/04/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/05/13 the last contact was on 12/03/13

Details: zero replies and zero comments from company.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• mb payment confimation.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 4
  • rohit mb transaction.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
  • rohit ytfx live account.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 4
Sorry to hear you have been scammed, so many cases against this one company, looks like have disappeared with everyone's money. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

Yesterday i got a reply from Mr George that "In order to send the money the accounting team needs the SWIFT branch code."
I had given swift code as SBININBB which is default code for all state bank of india. I guess there will be no problem in sending money with that code. Still i dont want any delay so i gave him the code SBININBB270 after enquiry from the bank.
Hope i get the money via bank wire or else via the 2nd provided option Perfect Money.

Yesterday i got a reply from Mr George that "In order to send the money the accounting team needs the SWIFT branch code."
I had given swift code as SBININBB which is default code for all state bank of india. I guess there will be no problem in sending money with that code. Still i dont want any delay so i gave him the code SBININBB270 after enquiry from the bank.
Hope i get the money via bank wire or else via the 2nd provided option Perfect Money.

Rohit any updates on withdrawal?

No withdrawal received till date and no reply from George also...
Again today i have reminded him and waiting for the reply as well withdraw/
Tomorrow will be my last waiting day, after that i have no more patience and i will proceed with lawsuit against them in Romania and Mauritius.

Back