RESOLVED Case# 2014-015 | swetalina vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 50 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swetalina

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: Hello ,
I am Swetalina Mohanty from orissa , India. my account no is 148402 in YOUTRADEFX.COM . I had deposited 1000 usd through skrill on 14th dec 2012 in it . I was trading nicely and everything was fine. Communication with the company was also good .
But they have disabled my account from last two month without any notification . Then I tried to contact the accountable manager , indian office , dealing room and also georgeb@ytfx.com but there is no reply yet .now neither i can trade nor withdraw my initial .
now i want only my 1000 usd back . so i request FPA please take immediate action against youtradefx.com and help me in getting my money back. Thank you.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Swetalina Mohanty on 11/12/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/02/13 the last contact was on 12/06/13

Details: no replies and no comments from the company.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• account no.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 1
  • swetalina mb payment details.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 2
  • send money confirmation.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 2
Another case against YouTradeFx. Is George planning to wait for Guilty verdicts before paying this time?

Sorry to hear you have been scammed Swetalina by youtradefx, so many cases against this one company, looks like have disappeared with everyone's money, looks to me like it was the plan from the start, I doubt they ever intended in lasting more than a year by the amount of cases against them. They tried to sucker in as many people as possible and then run with the proceeds, a true low life conman's operation in my opinion. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

Hello everybody,
Some days ago I was telling YoutradeFX was a big SCAM.
Today, some minutes ago I received a transfer from YoutradeFX. It was my investment I asked them to withdraw.
Thanks to Mr George Becker who helped me to got it.

Hello everybody,
Some days ago I was telling YoutradeFX was a big SCAM.
Today, some minutes ago I received a transfer from YoutradeFX. It was my investment I asked them to withdraw.
Thanks to Mr George Becker who helped me to got it.
i think you lucky to join FPA forum,so you get your money from that scam broker
may be there is many victims lost the way to FPA forum

Back