RESOLVED Case# 2014-018 | ranjita05 vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ranjita05

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: My account no is 142473 in YOUTRADEFX.COM .I deposited 1000 usd in it . They provided 100% bonus to me . I was trading and everything was fine .But they have disabled my account in 1st week of october without any notification.After some days i called to the branch office they just pick then stop it (no answer) ,& i got information that local branch is closed now .

Please help me in refund of my money. i want only my initial investment & take necessary action against them. we people face lots of problem by this type of behavior please stop them to do like this .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ranjita Agarwal on 01/07/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/10/13 the last contact was on 12/05/13

Details: no replies and no comments from them.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• ranjit mail.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ranjit send.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ranjita mb.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to hear you too are scammed by youtradefx, so many cases against this one company, looks like have disappeared with everyone's money. As I have posted already I would avoid any broker offering large deposit bonuses and ways of enticing people to open accounts with them. It would be better if they offered better spreads or trading conditions but it looks as if these scammers were out for short term gain. I hope it works out for you and you get some money back.

Back