Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: now the issue is changed. not scalp LOL
this broker is trying to make fun of everybody
once they said that I haven't completed lotsize requirement
and the next day I violated the SCALPING rules which never exist in their rules
and now... 1.2 lots

and could you imagine 1.2 lots at the same time with leverage 1:20 how much is the balance?
and please somebody count it?

and by the way my biggest lotsize opened was 0.05 lot

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by dwipa on 02/12/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/07/14 the last contact was on 02/12/14

Details: Dear Client

After looking at your account history we found that you violated the terms of the No Deposit Bonus, We stated clearly that the trades can not be more than 0.05 in one time and you have over 1.20 lots open in the same time, we have this offer and it has it own conditions which you have clearly violated, Many of our clients were able to complete the trades without violations and were able to withdraw the profits right the way, thanks for providing the link so our clients will be able to see the violations you made and know that we are right.

Company representatives' emails: Samir Beool <beool@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    244.4 KB · Views: 2
Those terms state:

No Deposit Bonus

Capital One Forex Ltd offers $100 No Deposit Bonus, Open an account today with Capital One Forex and enjoy $100 of Free Account.

Open an account 'No Deposit Bonus' and send request to (support@capitaloneforex.com) with your account number to get 100$ (within 2 days).
Get No deposit Bonus 100$. Bonus not withdraw able.
Leverage for No Deposit Bonus will be to 1:20
Client has to Close 5 LOT to withdraw generated profits
Bonus will be available in your account for 60 Days and after this 60 days bonus will be removed from your account balance.
In case client make deposit before end of the Bonus Validity (60 Days)
If deposit Profits available in the Balance will not be removed. these profit withdraw able after closing 1lots/$10 (if not abel to trade 5 lots within 60 days) ***
Profit generated from deposit can be withdraw able immediately.
In Case Client fail to complete 5 LOTS in two month or didn't make deposit in two month the bonus and profits will be removed from the account.
If IB holder refer any bonus account then he will get clients closing 1 lot/$1.***
If we will find out any scam trader then we will Banned this Account. And he will get back only his deposit money.
Your account need to verify with your legal documents and mobile number.
Minimum withdraw from bonus account $25.

Yo AsstMod! I think it's time for a formal invitation.

wish to add more evidence

screenshot_00010.png

see the text i highlighted?
• No Trades above the value of 0.05 will be accepted or considered
• No allow to use any kind of auto trade with no deposit bonus 5 standard closing lot must complete without using any kind of scalping EA…..

the rules was added recently after they have closed the promotion

1. No Trades above the value of 0.05 will be accepted or considered
after I checked again..I did have ONLY 1 trade which value is 0.06
so if it was not accepted or considered, 5.91 lots - 0.06 lots is equal to.....still more than 5 lots

2. you can see from yourself, the page break is different from any other T&C they make :D

yesterday a representative from capitaloneforex named Makcim called me on my cellular
and today my case has been resolved. They sent me the withdraw through my skrill account

screenshot_00007.png

herewith I state that this case has been resolved and I am no longer having issues with capitaloneforex

AsstMod please name this thread as resolved

The client was sent $98.66 By Samir Beool, Via Skrill , evidences are available to show but for client privacy will not be posted here unless the client deny this statement, This case resolved and from the start has no ground as the client violated all the bonus conditions but Capital One Forex Ltd gave the client the amount of $98.66 and considered it as donation for the big fight this person put for that little amount,

Back