RESOLVED Case# 2015-008 | top1000 vs eztrader.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that EzTrader.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 97.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am now trying to convince EZ Trader's representative to engage in further discussion. I've offered him either of your threads or a 3-way email discussion.

The initial response from EZTrader was...

EZTrader adheres strictly to the rules and conditions set out by the regulatory body – CySEC. The letter posted in this thread speaks for itself - EZTrader's position is stated clearly there. Furthermore, we feel that unsubstantiated defamatory claims should not be allowed on respectable forums such as this.

My reply was...

Hello XXXX,

Unlike some places, the FPA actively solicits companies to present their side of the issue.

Your own post in the forums says the client wouldn't cooperate, but gave no details. The letter you reference makes claims of defamation without including evidence. Am I supposed to give your post and the letter more weight than a client's claims to the contrary?

I can grant you access to the case thread or else set up a 3 way Email discussion with you and the client. If your claims are true, it would be simple to prove them in either of these ways. This would result in the Scam Alerts thread being edited and moved.

Best regards,
Bill

I have not heard back from EZTrader. It appears that Top1000 has also not heard back. I see no choice but to move this thread to Open Cases.

Is EXTrader a.k.a. WGM a BUCKET SHOP, BOILER ROOM or PONZI SCAMMERS? You decide...

First, it would be a good idea to file a case against this broker with CySec. Second, contact an attorney in this jurisdiction to subpoena your transaction history with their purported liquidity providers as maintained by these alleged perpetrators. Chances are, they won't have any trading history records, but perhaps there may be a paper trail leading to where the money really went.

Here is some additional info on these alleged perpetrators "EZtrader" aka "WGM", in the past they had their licences suspended.
found on:
CySEC suspends CIF license of binary options broker EZTrader.com | LeapRate

CySEC suspends CIF license of binary options broker EZTrader.com
The company is run by founder and CEO Shimon Citron. Its board of directors includes private equity fund pros Ron Lubash, CEO of Markstone Capital Group, and Gustavo Perrotta, Managing Partner of Hamilton Ventures LLP.
The suspension was made by CySEC due to suspicions of alleged violations regarding:
Safeguarding of clients’ funds,
Own Funds, regarding the capital adequacy of investment firms. and
Large exposures.
CySEC noted that the decision to suspend WGM was reached, even after taking into serious consideration that the above alleged violations may possibly endanger the interests of the clients of WGM Services Ltd brands and the operation of the capital market.
CySEC is giving WGM 15 days to take action in order to comply with the above violations. While the suspension is in force, WGM brands cannot provide any investment services, and must close all open client positions if a client so wishes, and return to them all their funds and profits earned.

Back