RESOLVED Case# 2015-014 | claudiu777 vs fxnet.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxNet.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all know that they have changed management, they should pay all the amounts due by the old management since they didn't buy only assets but also liabilities. I just hope FxNet will fix this and will repay the amount.

Fxnet

GUILTY. They deleted your profits as if this was just a video game using fake money. But, they demand "real" money to open an account. There is no indication that this company has any credibility as a legitimate broker. They should go in the video game business instead, where everything is "make believe". They have no business accepting "real money" from "real" traders.

This is so strange. They fixed a bunch of complaints and then disappeared before dealing with this one.

GUILTY!

FXNET.com "Most trusted broker" WTF ????

What does FXNET.com think this is? Let's make a deal? Hey buddy, how about I send you $1000 if you keep your mouth shut, and I'll keep your 6359.88 euros?

"Join a CySEC Regulated and MiFID compliant broker. FxNet is regulated and licensed by CySEC with license number 182/12 and registration number HE 300624"

If the above regulatory statement isn't total crap, you should file a lawsuit against these clowns, and have your lawyer to subpoena a copy of your transactions to the liquidity provider ( if any ).

If they can't provide the transaction history then they would either be guilty of contempt, obstruction of justice or impeached of their advertised claims of networking with the EQUINIX datacenter, and premium liquidity providers.

False advertisement, if all they do is park client orders on their in-house MySQL database.

Back