RESOLVED Case# 2015-014 | claudiu777 vs fxnet.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxNet.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

claudiu777

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxnet.com

My Case is: I opened an account(102608), had some losses and gains using the exact same strategy from march 2013 until end of October 2014. In the last few months after lots of hard work on my EA and strategy I became more and more profitable. On the 27th of October 2014 I tried to withdraw all my funds, but FXNET has cancelled them blaming me for bonus abusing even though I have done nothing wrong and traded the same strategy for all this time. Not only they cancelled the profits they zeroed my account!!! They just wiped the money off it ! I find it unacceptable that a broker can just wipe out your account balance because they want to.
After I wrote to them several times, phoned them etc. I got a reply that they would pay me 1000 euro(I have e-mail evidence if needed), out of 6359.88 euro(ammount I had when they wiped it) to shut me up and to agree that no further action will be taken from my side. Of course I refused to this as I want my hard worked money back, not 15-16% of it to make their wallets fat. After I sent them an e-mail that I refuse and I wish to receive the entire ammount they have gone dead, no further replies, nothing, just from my IB that told me for other customers FXNET requested that they trade some volumes(don't know exactly how much) but that went quiet too.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Claudiu on 11/04/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/27/14 the last contact was on 11/18/14

Details: - we have some issues delaying withdrawals
- most of the accounts are under investigation
- you have abused the bonus terms and conditions - removed all balance from it (6359.88 euro)
- we will pay you 1000 euro in good faith if you stop any actions on claiming your funds
- my IB told me that FXNET has agreed with some customers to trade volumes

Company representatives' emails: Hana Dobrecka <hana@fxnet.com>
Complaints <complaints@fxnet.com>
Backoffice <backoffice@fxnet.com>

Attachments

• fxnet report.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 10
Please email everyone at FxNet again. Tell them that the FPA is under the impression that these issues are being worked out.

If they don't get back to you and some others very soon, there are several FxNet cases ready to go to vote.

I have just resent them another e-mail. last one i sent was on the 26th of jan but received nothing back

This now moves to Open Cases.

Normally, voting would begin next week, but I will be very busy then. Voting will begin the following week unless FxNet begins taking some steps to deal with this issue.

Back