RESOLVED Case# 2015-084 | KentC vs svsfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SVSFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"On 18 Nov 2014, SVS informed me of closing my account and would refund me the initial deposit only (i.e. remove all the profits I've made), because I didn't send the appropriate documents for account opening but they somehow activated my account wrongly."

This seems to be a very common excuse given out by scam companies not to pay their clients.

obviously this is one shameless scamer, so called FCA regulated company. take care, this scamer has another company "AMFX".

Your only guilt is that you made a lot of profits. They could have simply asked you to send the missing documents to verify your acccount instead of stealing your profits. I am more than confident that if you lost, they would have never closed your account and kept you trading hoping for you to lose more!
VERY GUILTY !

Your only guilt is that you made a lot of profits. They could have simply asked you to send the missing documents to verify your acccount instead of stealing your profits. I am more than confident that if you lost, they would have never closed your account and kept you trading hoping for you to lose more!
VERY GUILTY !

Absolutely! I think this might be the clearest case of outright theft I've read so far in the Open Cases. Outrageous!

Looks like a simple excuse to steal money from a profitable trader. I'll wager if KentC was losing, they'd have never even mentioned needing more documents.

see if they had actually said well u need to provide such and such a document then that would have been fine and dandy.but to remove profit is another thing altogether.....based on what?like ok say well we didnt have ur required documentation in place so please provide.but why the need to remove profits?this is what is SCAM and BULL**** in this case.

This broker is probably waiting for the trader to make activity, if trader loses so everything is ok but if if profit then they throw him away.

I sense that they are from the dark side, GUILTY I vote

Back