RESOLVED Case# 2015-177 | pieter vogel vs plus500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plus500.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
another binary option company not doing rite for the traders and making everything so difficult when
trader ask for withdraw HIS OWN MONEY.
Based on evidence GUILTY

It is very unfair to be thrown from pillar to post when it is time to withdraw your money.Brokers are reluctant to release money I don't know why.

Ok, so i finally have had a reply yesterday from plus500.
She told me i will be able to withdraw all my money, but after that my account will be closed and i won't be welcome anymore. Because they detected a 'breach' of the user agreement.
I made a withdrawal request yesterday, and i will update it here when it got accepted.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with this bucket shop, I just did a google search and it seems that hundreds of people have the same problem "withdrawing profit" . Even here on this site there are lots of similar complaints, just look at the related threads at the bottom of the page.

It seems that scalping is not allowed "any trade opened and closed under 2 minutes" will be canceled but then your trade shown was open overnight, but it seems from the mounting evidence that making a profit is also against company policy, which s why you will be banned from trading with them, they only want inexperienced loosing traders to trade with them, it seems, just like any bucket shop operation.

I hope you get you money back, I will vote them guilty

Any more updates on your withdrawal request? If your withdrawal is still dangling, then it's most certainly a bucketshop broker and should be labelled as such.
I will wait for your reply before voting.

Typical bucket shop, with simulated gains and losses spuriously concocted on their realistic demo server, they can't possibly reconcile hypothetical gains with pseudo € EURO now can they? So what good is this broker?

Purportedly, this broker has investors:
http://cdn.plus500.com/media/Investors/Reports/Plus500_Interim_Financial_Statements_1H2015.pdf
market cap $620M
JP Morgan Asset Management Holdings (UK) Limited holds 2.37% and J.P. Morgan Securities plc holds 4.67%.
Evangelos Galiatsatos
Contact telephone number: 020 7742 6148

Withdrawal?
Your account is now restricted for this action for the next (3 - 7) business years . Please contact support for additional information while we help ourselves to € -500 from our bucket / amnesia account...

Back